Chapter 19

Facebook

Chapter 19

~Percy updated his status~

HELP! THE STOLLS ARE TRYING TO BE CARING!!!! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END AND THEY ARE CHASING ME! THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE MY PHONE AND MAKE ME CRY HELP ME!!!!!!!

-COMMENTS-

Nico Di Angelo: Poor Percy, he has brought out the caring side of the Stolls.

Percy Jackson: *Travis Stoll* We have successfully taken his phone.

Percy Jackson: *Connor Stoll* Yup we be good Thieves!

Hermes: Well, you are my children.

Poseidon: LOL

Percy Jackson: Would like to say to his father, "Not funny WTFD is wrong with you!?"

Poseidon: ROFL

Zeus: So, the Hermes kids are being helpful I have to tune into this.

Hephaestus: I have it set on channel 19 channel 20 has the Aphrodite cabin and Annabeth

Percy Jackson: I got my phone back and why is annabeth out with them?

Thalia Grace: She's looking for someone new.

Travis Stoll: Thalia, that isn't helping. He is now watering the Demeter cabin's garden

Demeter: Get him away, salt water isn't good for flowers.

Poseidon: Sorry son, but cheer up

Percy Jackson: Why? I have nothing to live for! I don't have Annabeth!

Travis Stoll: No offence Mr. Poseidon Sir, but your not helping.

Thalia Grace: Man, I said cheer the dude up not make him depressed.

Connor Stoll: Yeah well he won't get off the topic of Annabeth! What are we supposed to do?

Athena: .....

Thalia Grace: Yeah, Uh, Lady Athena lets not get into "STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER" right now OK?

Athena: I wasn't gonna do that.

Thalia Grace: OK, well we don't think it would be a good idea if you start rubbing salt into the wound Percy has right now.

Athena: Fine Peace!

Travis Stoll: O-o the F*** was that?

Thalia Grace: IDK and where is Percy right now?

Connor Stoll: Uh.......

Thalia Grace: yeah "Uh...." all you want GO FIND HIM

Travis Stoll: found him!:D

Thalia Grace: OK, now keep an eye on him. Don't let him call Annabeth, Iris Message her, ANYTHING and don't let him in the water.

Travis Stoll: ....OK, will do

Thalia Grace: You already let him in the water didn't you.