Chapter 35

So just to tell you guys the last chapter was just random besides the Percy getting attacked that was purposful! Hope you like the weirdness of this stroy because there is no turning back now!

Percy updated his profile~

Why is it when I want alone time NO ONE LEAVES ME ALONE! But when fifty monsters are trying to eat my face off apparently the entire camp became DEPH!  YOU ALL SUCK! YOU LEFT ME FOR DEAD! DEAD! I WOULD HAVE SEEN ALL OF YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE AND MADE SURE THAT YOU HAD STAYED IN THE FEILDS OF PUNISHMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL. OF. YOU. DUCKING. SUCK!

comments-

Nico Di Angelo: Oh, the poor savior of olympus can't handle a few monsters? Bo ho

Percy Jackson: You are in love with Thalia

Nico Di Angelo: I am NOT!

Percy jackson: Well, this leather bound book I 'found' says otherwise.

Nico Di Angelo: You wouldn't

Percy Jackson: Oh, but I would!

Percy Jackson updated his status~

an exert from Nico Di Angelo's diary.

Dear Diary,
        I saw Thalia today. She has the most beautiful eyes. They sparkle with electricity. I know that she is a hunter but I can't help liking her. She is so much like me. She has no family, like me. Sure she has Jason but he is a Roman, she's a Greek. Terms aren't always that great with the camps. I would ask her out, I was going to ask her out, but then she became a hunter. She just had to become a Hunter. Don't you think that's a bit rash? I mean she was a demigod, then a tree, and then was a demigod for like ten seconds and is now a Hunter! But back on my train of thought. She and I are so much alike. She is an outsider, being one of the big three kids isn't easy. Well, unless your Percy then it's perfectly easy. Everyone LOVES Percy. People don't EVER want to meet my dad, people are terrified of hers. Poseidon, eh he isn't scary like the others. Another thing that seperates me and Thalia from the others; We didn't have very good upbringings. She ran away when she was a teenager. She had a drunken mother, an absent father. I had my mother and Bianca and Hades till i was five. Then my mom got blown up in a hotel (by Zeus non the less) and then we were taken to the Lotus hotel. We lived there for 70 years! 70 years of my life that I don't even remember. Then Bianca went and became a Hunter. She just left me at Camp. When Percy came back and told me...I don't even want to go there again. To many bad memories. To many things that could make me leave again.

I don't want to be alone anymore...I want to have someone to talk to. I don't want the Aphrodite girls thinking of me as a 'bad boy' I don't want to be that! I hate that turm. They think just because my dad is Hades I must be all into death and stuff. I'm not. I don't like it. I'm not sucisidle. I don't cut myself (contrary to some of these idiots thoughts) and I don't want people to think of me like that. I just want to be a normal kid. I want to go to school, have friends, have two loving parents, have a sister still with me, have my other sister not across the country from me. I don't want this, but in some ways I do. Sometimes I'm glad I'm a demigod. I get to save the world. I have experences that others NEVER ever will see let alone experence. I get to have adventures and be part of history! I don't know why or how or what I'm thinking or what I will do when I'm older, not that I think I'll live past 20.

--Nico Di Angelo

comments-

Nico Di Angelo: Take this down now!

Percy Jackson: Dang dude. I just pulled it off your computer. I didn't read it. I didn't know that you felt like that...

Nico Di Angelo: TAKE IT THE FUCK DOWN.

Hazel Levesque: NICO! LANGUAGE!

Nico Di Angleo: I. Don't. Care! I don't care about what language I use Hazel. I want this down before the entire camp reads this!

Annabeth Chase: My goodness Nico, you are so sad! I'm sorry, you're getting a hug!

Nico Di Angelo: I DON'T WANT A HUG!

Annabeth Chase: I don't care, you are getting a hug!

Clarrise La Rue: You are a pansy. You keep a diary?

Nico Di Angelo: Well, maybe if you decided insted of sticking peoples' heads into toilets and kept a diary then you wouldn't have so many anger isues!

Nico Di Angleo:  I take back my comment of Clarrise La Rue suffering from anger isues. She is perfectly fine she just has to deal with the scum trolling around the Camp.

Nico Di Angelo: I would also like to add that my face hurts.

Nico Di Angelo: Also, I would like this post removed. NOW!!!!!!

Percy Jackson has removed his post-

Thalia's POV:

I look at the screan now blank where there had once been a heart renching story about a sweet boy. He had been so deep and sad. He never should have been taken from his hide out in the lotus hotel. I allow a single tear to break from the group then wipe them away and put away my computer. I couldn't look at that anymore...poor Nico. I look at myself in the mirror to see if my eyes were red and when I decided that they looked normal enough went back out to join the other Huntresses.

But a thought crossed my mind: Had I joined the hunters to quickly?