Chapter seventy somethin: Vashta Nerada

Nico updated his status~

Almost every species in the universe has an Irrational fear of the dark. But they're wrong. 'Cause it's not irrational. It's Vashta Nerada.

~Piper McLean likes this~

-Comments-

Percy Jackson: Whats Vashta Nerada?

Annabeth Chase: *what's; and Percy isn't it obvious?

Percy Jackson: Nope

Annabeth Chase: Yeah I don't get it either...I was hoping you did

Leo Valdez: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANNABETH DOESN'T KNOW SOMETHING HOLY JIMMINEY CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHH THE OPOCOLIPLICE AND PISSED CATS WITH RASOR SHARP CLAWS AND FLYING FUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD':

Piper McLean: Dude?

Annabeth Chase: Uh oh...Piper what have you done!

Nico Di Angebro: YEAH BRO! WHY YOU GO CRACRA BRO? I MEAN BRO, COME ON BRO, BRO! I MEAN YOU'RE MY BRO! I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE CRACRA BRO??????

Annabeth Chase: Okay I'm leaving before something weird happens

Percy Jackson: *weirder

Annabeth Chase: -_- Really?

Percy Jackson: *yes

~Annabeth Chase logged off~

Piper McLean: NICO FINISH THE QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Percy Jackson: Yeah, what is a vash nerd?

Nico Di Angebro: bro *Vashta Nerada, I mean come on bro! You can't be dumb like that bro! I mean bro, you're brosta but bro, you can't be like that bro...okay bro?

Percy Jackson: K bro

Nico Di Angebro: No bro, just no. That's really out of date and wack bro, youcan't just randomly go around reapeating a random word like bro, bro. So bro, just promise me bro that you won't go around sayin' bro, okay brosif?

Piper McLean: FOR THE LOVE OF THE GODS JUST FINISH THE QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nico Di Angelo: Almost every species in the universe has an Irrational fear of the dark. But they're wrong. 'Cause it's not irrational. It's Vashta Nerada.

"What's teh Vashta Nerada?"

"It's what's in the dark. It's what's always in the dark."

Hades: Hmm, sounds like something the doctor would say

Piper McLean: You watch Doctor who?

Hades: Well, uh duhhh! It's only the best tv series ever!

Piper McLean: I FOUND MY MOST FAVIORITEST GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Aphrodite: What about your mother?!

Piper McLean: What do you mean? You were never in the running!

Aphrodite: WELL! That makes my decission much easier!

Hades: Just to worn you, she said that right before the Trojan war broke out...

Piper McLean: O_O I'm dead meat.

Hades: Yup

THREE HOURS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Percy Updated his status~

Hey, um WHAT THE DUCK IS WRONG WITH THE GIRLS?!!!!!

-Leo Valdez, Nico Di Angelo, Jason Grace, Frank Zhang, and 32 others like this-

-Comments-

Leo Valdez: Piper just informed me that One Direction is and I quote: "So supa dupa hawwwt!!!! EEK! HAVE YOU SEE HARRY'S HAIR?! IT'S LIKE A-DOOR-A-BELL!

Jason Grace: Here's something worse, and I have to say that's pretty bad, Reyna just told me that she is quiting being preator to be Justin Beiber's girlfriend...I'm really scared...HELP!

Percy Jackson: Annabeth is going through Cosmo

Jason Grace: O_O

Leo Valdez: HOLY CRAP!

Annabeth Chase: OH MY FREAKING GOSH! I JUST LOVE LYAM! :D ;*

Percy Jackson: What about me?

Annabeth Chase: IS YOUR NAME LYAM?!

Percy Jackson: No...

Annabeth Chase: then you should know the answer!

Nico Di Angelo: Thalia...something is really wrong with thalia...

Percy Jackson: It could NOT be worse than Annabeth

Nico Di Angelo: Thalia is wearing pink...and her nails have hello kittie on them...and she is wearing buterfly cloths....Dude...my girlfriend looks like an aphrodite girl...oh and she is blond...

The Aphrodite Cabin: YEA! we gave her a makeover! She picked everything out it was awesome! :D

Thalia Skittles Grace: LOL, yeah girls! :P

Percy Jackson: O_o

Jason Grace: WHAT THE HOLY BLOODY HADES HAS WHAT!?! DID I JUST ENTER THE TWILIGHT ZONE?! WAKE ME UP WHEN THIS OVER OR WHEN EVER I REALLY WAKE UP OH GODS WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY SISTER?!

Leo Valdez: Your, girlfriend, also has a matching outfit to Thalia and Annabeth....

Annabeth M&Ms Chase: LOL yuppers! Haha! Were so silly ;) Luv ya gurlz!

Piper Reces McLean: Luv ya 2 gurl! XOXO

Thalia Skittles Grace: Nope I luv ya 2 more dan anybody! ;P

Malcolm: Dudes, it's not just them...its all of them....

Nico posted on Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Aphrodite, Heaphestus, Iris, Athena, Hera, Hecate, and 12 other's walls~

HOW DO WE FIX THE GIRLS?! D: THEY ARE SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-comments-

Zeus: How on earth can all these little girls be scary?

Nico posted a photo on Zeu's wall~

Zeus: Well, yeah that is a scary looking one. But what does that have to do with me?

Nico Di Angelo: THAT'S YOUR DAUGHETER!

Zeus: Dwa dwa dwa?! What! That's THING is Thalia?!

Nico Di Angelo: Yup.

Zeus: What's 1D?

Nico Di Angelo: It's one direction...it's a british boy band that has taken over their lives all of a sudden...please find out how to REVERSE THIS! IT'S DRIVING US ALL BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thalia Skittles Grace updated her status~

Ok girls, I want you to tell me what Annabeth, Piper and I should wear next chapter!!!! Something that's cute alright?!

-comments-

Lilmonkey13: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????