Chapter 56

Thanks for all the positive reviews and comments love you guys so much for enjoying the story :) Please enjoy the story and sorry if there are a few more errors than reguarly, did the first half of this on my phone at school, in social studies because I had finished the boring busy work already. I was also waiting for lunch and extremely hungry so um yeah that should explain a few of the posts...

Percy Jackson updated his status~

I'M SOOOOOOOOO HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-comments-

Leo Valdez: Really? I hadn't realized from the insistant yelling in my ear of that exact sentence. If you were a baby I would have thought you pooped yourself.

Jason Grace: NO MORE. LENARDO VALDEZ YOU WILL MENTION EXCREMENT NO LONGER ON THIS SITE. I SWEAR TO JUPITER IF YOU DO I WILL COME OVER TO THE EAST COAST AND PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo Valdez: Well, you don't have to be rude about it.

Jason Grace: -_o

Leo Valdez: It is soooooo fun to make the great son of Jupiter twitch with annoyance. Hehe

Piper McLean: Oh lay off Leo

Leo Valdez: Oh do I have to?

Thalia Grace: Yes you do.

Leo Valdez: Alright ma'am.

Thalia Grace: I thought that stank would never get off him. Thankfully he FINALLY got it off, well on the 30th bath.

Jason Grace: SHUT UP THALIA!

Thalia Grace: What did you just say to me lil brother?

Jason Grace: Nothing ma'am

Thalia Grace: That's what I thought.

Nico Di Angelo: You just got POINED!

Thalia Grace: Shut up Nico.

Nico Di Angelo: Yes ma'am.

Annabeth Chase: We win. :D And Percy go get some food from the Hermes cabin.

Percy Jackson: Are you KIDDING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?? The put glue in the last bag of (r.i.p.) twinkies!

Travis Stoll: YOU NO TOUCHEY OUR FOOD!

Connor Stoll: HADES NO! You aren't alowed within 50 yards of the Hermes cabin not after last time.

Annabeth Chase: Percy did you really just say Rest In Peace for twinkies?

Percy Jackson: Yes.

Annabeth Chase: Why?

Percy Jackson: Because the company went under and now we will never have twinkies again!

Annabeth Chase: -.- Another company bought the recipy. There will be twinkies again. I mean holy heaphestus you don't even watch the news do you?!

Percy Jackson: I do not. Thank you for noticing. And YAY THE TWINKIES WILL LIVE ON I SHALL FEED THEM TO MY CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annabeth Chase: I'm dating an idiot.

Leo Valdez: Seriously?

Travis Stoll: You just noticing this Annie?