Chapter 75 Ignoring Percy

Leo updated his status~

Here is a riddle for my friends and anyone who HAS NOT heard of this riddle. THAT MEANS YOU GODS NO ANSWERS FROM YOU!

Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it?

-comments-

Percy Jackson: Dirt?

Leo Valdez: Okay, that fits the poor people part but why would rich people need it and you don't die from eating dirt! I'm living proof of that.

Annabeth Chase: You ate dirt as a kid?

Leo Valdez: yep

Annabeth Chase: Why?!

Percy Jackson: OHH OHH I KNOW!!!!

Leo Valdez: Why?--Dear Annabeth, I'm certain that you also ate dirt as a child, it is just something children do.

Percy Jackson: I know!

Annabeth Chase: Actually no.

Percy Jackson: I KNOW THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper McLean: kindness

Percy Jackson: COME ON DUDE I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo Valdez: No, sorry Piper

Percy Jackson: I FREAKING KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo Valdez: Okay, Athena apparently no one knows it, go ahead

Athena: Nothing

Percy Jackson: I FREAKING KNEW IT WHY WOULDN'T YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ME LEO!!!!!!!!

Rachel Dare updated her status~

This should be the only British/Irish band you listen too. I hate that stupid boy bands are representing the brilliant nation, listen to the Parting glass by the High Kings they are extremely talented and bring this classic song a new life.

-comments-

Piper McLean: Not as good as the wanted.

Annabeth Chase: You are a mean person Rachel, try to steal my boyfriend then say my music choices are bad?! That's just rude.

The Aphrodite Girls: HOW DARE YOU! THE WANTED AND ONE DIRECTION ARE SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH I HATE YOU!

(Author's note: Okay, I'm not hatting on the Wanted or 1D so please don't get mad at me. I'm just trying to make a joke please don't be offended thanks now back to story!)

Piper McLean: Okay, I really don't want to be one of the Aphrodite girls...and now that I listen to it I think it's beautiful!

Annabeth Chase: Lovely voices really. I'm not a Aphrodite girl so yeah I'm going to not...okay please just delete this post!

Rachel Dare: Sure thing girls ;)

------THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED...FOR NOW?--------

Piper updated her status~