Chapter 88

Leo Valdez updated his status~

Anyone know whats up with Percy?

-comments-

Annabeth Chase: Yeah I have no idea he has been acting crazy all day

Nico Di Angelo: Must be the stress

Travis Stoll: ....I might have done something....

Leo Valdez: What?

Travis Stoll: I might have gotten into all your accounts and freaked him out...and made an L.M. account to scare him....

Nico Di Angelo: HE HASN'T LEFT HIS CABIN FOR THE PAST THREE HOURS!

Annabeth Chase: Hey Katie, I'm gonna murder your boyfriend now

Katie Gardner: K

Travis Stoll: ALL YOU SAY IS K?! THAT'S IT!

Leo Valdez: Hey, Travis I gave Annabeth the chainsaws, I have fire and Nico can pop up any second. Thalia will electrocute you and there are so many others who will come and kill you. You better go tell him what you did in the next two minutes.

Travis Stoll: YOU GAVE HER THE CHAINSAWS! O.O

Tyson: YOU HURT PERCY!

Leo Valdez: Yes he did Tyson, Travis hurt Percy

Travis Stoll: O_O Please don't kill me Tyson

Tyson: I won't kill, maim lots of maiming.

REAL LIFE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running out of my cabin I knock on Percy's cabin door; nothing.

"Percy, man let me in! If you don't your brother, girlfriend, cousins, and basically everyone else in the camp will kill me! Please let me in!"

Slowly I hear someone come to the door and open it a crack, I shove it the full way open and barge into the cabin.

"Percy, I'm so sorry I did that I hacked into everyone's accounts and made one called LM I'm sorry, now please act normal and don't let them kill me!"

He slowly nods then looks me straight in the eye, "I won't let them kill you Travis, you're my buddy. My pranking buddy. My pranking buddy who almost freaked me out to the point that I couldn't leave my own cabin. Don't worry I won't let them kill you."

The look he gives me lets me know that I need to run, quickly, freaking turn into the Flash and speed of lights baby!

I start to hall out of there but then I feel someone grab my collar. Being dragged back into the cabin by my collar isn't a fun trip, then again having someone hold you in a bubble hostage till the others show up isn't much more fun.

I hear the reeving of a chainsaw, crackle of electricity, a small flame passes one of the windows and Nico shows up. I can't help but scream for Percy to keep me in the bubble to protect me.

He only laughs.

Then the weirdest thing is a persistent beeping begins.

Sitting bolt upright in bed I think of the prank I was planning on Percy, and decided against it. To much possibility of a bad ending...

A/N: So yeah now go watch the video in Multimedia and listen to some more funny stuff! Love this guy his stories can always make me laugh XD