Chapter 67, the demigods

Because of Chiron's evacuation everybody had to go home, where ever 'home' was. I went back to the
city to be with my mom, Paul, and the baby.
Piper, kindly, took Leo with her back to her dad's house in California.
Malcolm went home with Annabeth and Annabeth of course insisted that Thalia come with.
Nico headed off to the Roman camp to hang out with Hazel and Frank.
Travis and Connor were staying in the city but I have no idea where.
Once I got home I decided to walk around and see the city in the summer for the first time in a while.

Everything was completely the same, the billboards were the same, the traffic was the same, the people were the same. Everything was the same as how I had left it. As I passed a NY-PD office I noticed three familiar orange t-shirts being dragged into the department.

I watch as three late teen boys are taken in handcuffs into the building, one turns around I see the face of none other than Travis Stoll, meaning that one of the others was Connor. Sighing, I run up the steps to see what petty crime they did this time.

I reach the front desk and ask an annoyed woman, "Um, I need to see Travis Stoll, Connor Stoll, and their friend who came in with them." The woman looks up at me with a bored look and says, "Name?"

"Percy Jackson," I say quickly. She nods and looks over at a larger man standing behind her, "This young man is here to see the Stolls, and Rodriguez."

So this time it was Travis, Connor and Chris...not the regular person to have with them but he's a good guy so they shouldn't be in too much trouble.

The larger man walks me down a hall full of cells, I notice a large amount of them are filled with the brute kids of the Ares cabin or seriously stupid ones of the Hermes who decided to do pranks on cops. At the end of the hall there are four cells facing the hall so they can see the people coming down it. In the first one Travis sits smiling on a bench with his head in his hands, the second holds Connor who is pacing in a manner that would make you think it was his first time ever being in jail (which it isn't), and the third holds the large Hispanic Chris Rodriguez. He remains in his seat looking at the floor mumbling things that sound like "Stupid Travis, thinks we can spray pain the Empire State Building..."

I would have laughed if it wasn't so serious. The officer says, "These three were caught vandilizing the Empire State Building, you have better find your friends a good lawer." I nod and when the officer leaves the hall I turn to the guys.
"Really? The Empire State Building, it just had to be the Empire State Building didn't it?! Do you know how stupid that is?! Not only are you in trouble with the law of the city and state you probably pissed off the gods to boot! How stupid can you be, Travis?" Travis looks up and says, "Hey, why do you immediately say that it's my fault?! Why couldn't it have been either of their ideas?" "Well, who's idea was it?"
"Mine..." Travis says with a look of shame.

"Figures," I turn to Connor and he waves shyly, "And you two went along with it! Seriously I expect this from you guys when you were kids, you're all three almost eighteen. You need to grow some more brain cells!" Connor nods and Chris rolls his eyes.

At Annabeth's house

Sitting around watching T.V. with my brothers, Malcolm, Thalia, my step-mom, and dad is just if not more awkward than I thought. Thalia, Malcolm and I sit on the couch with my parents sitting in chairs more watching us than the television, my brothers continue to watch us from the floor completely ignoring the T.V.

"What's your name?" One of the little boys ask Malcolm.

"Malcolm, I'm Annabeth's brother." He introduces himself

"So are you our brother?" Another one interjects.

"Well, no. I have the same mom as Annabeth, different dad."