Chapter 37

Alright, you guys are are apparently very interested in the story I get this. That DOES NOT mean you can THREATEN my LIFE! Understand? You guys do that again I will BLOCK everyone who threatens me again or I'll look up where you live. How does that sound? Not to good? OK, well then don't threaten me. Thank you for enjoying the story but remember I can make it so you CAN NOT read it again. Understand? Good and thank you for reading, enjoy!

Percy Jackson updated his status~

Has anyone seen Nico?

-comments-

Annabeth Chase: I haven't. I haven't seen Thalia either come to think about it.

Percy Jackson: See I told you he was out making out with her in the woods I TOLD YOU! :D

Travis Stoll: Oh crap.

Connor Stoll: Oh Shi*t

Travis Stoll: Were F'd, Hades and Zeus are going to hold us that to the idea isn't he

Connor Stoll: Wait, they are going out?

Travis SToll: Yeah dummy can't you read?

Connor SToll: Oh, than WE WON DUDE!

Travis SToll: holy crap! We did! :DDDDDD

Meanwhile in the woods Nico's POV:

What was Thalia going to say? She just stopped in the middle of her sentence? Is she going to try to kill me herself? Oh, CRAP! She is!

"Lady Artemis, I can't be a hunter any more." Thalia says quietly.

What did she just say?! Did she just say what I think she did?! Oh my gods. Holy Heaphestus did she just give up being a hunter?! Why would she do that?

Lady Artemis looks dumb founded. She opens and shuts her mouth but no words come out. She finally says, "WHAT!" and when I say, said, I mean screached/yelled/demanded. I look at the angry goddess still holding a knife near my head, and then at Thalia. She is obviously scared out of her mind it's writen all over her face but she still is standing. Honestly if that had been me I would have run for the hills, heck I would be running right now if Artemis didn't have me pinned against a tree right now!

Thalia takes a deep breath and says, "I can't be a hunter any more. I'm sorry Artemis."

Artemis looks at her then at me and growls a deep animal like sound from the back of her throat. "It's because of IT isn't it?!" She says in a harsh tone.

Thalia takes another breath and says, "I- I can't be a hunter any more. I hope- I hope you understand that and don't be too upset." She looks up from her feet and says straight into the goddess's eye, "I'm not sorry for this dicsicon but I am sorry if you take this the wrong way."

Artemis looks at Thalia and says something in greek. After that Thalia stops having a silver aura around herself. Her tiara disapears and so does her bow and quiver filled with arows. She smiles looking like she had just woken up from a long nap. She bows to the goddess but she doesn't look at Thalia anymore she turns to me and says, "You hurt her and I will come after you, kill you, skin you, and use your body as a pelt, not exactly in that order." She then turns and leaves the wood.

Thalia and I look at eachother and I say, "Hi." She smiles and a single tear runs down her check. She looks away wipping the unwanted tear away and mumbles something so softly I barely hear. I walk over to her so we are mear inches from each other. Because of her imortality I am now taller than her, I guess older to. She is still a day from turning 16 and I turned 16 this year. She smiles at me and I say, "It's nice to see you." I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my body, she looks so beautiful and I just don't know why I'm not staying away from her she could kill me with high voltage at any moment, but I don't move away and neither does she. She slowly leans in and when we are centimeters apart a shock of voltage go between our lips. She giggles, very unlike her, and covers her mouth. I chuckle a bit and am about to move away but she plants a kiss on my check. I don't know what to do in that split second of contact besides haveing my eyes widen. She backs away as quickly as the contact happened and says, "We should get back to camp." I don't move though, I just stand there with the summer breaze hitting my side. Finally I look and see her almost out of sight. I run after her calling, "Thals wait for me!" I hear her laugh and she runs faster away. This is going to be an awesome summer!

So, there you go! No cliffhanger! So will you not kill me with your pitchforks and torches this time? Well, in the spearit of Cold_Lady19 here are some torquise oranges for you to throw at me! Enjoy! :D Thanks for reading now vote and comment!

~lilmonkey13