Chapter 36

So because of the insistance of certan people, *CAUGH* RoseSasha *CAUGH*, sorry my throat has always had a problem about taking water down the wrong tube...I think it's strange but still. Let's start the show!

Percy Jackson has updated his status~

So, we now it's true that Nico loves Thalia what do you think about that???-- with Thalia Grace and Lady Artemiss

-comments-

Lady Artemis: WTF WHEN THE HADES DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? WHY DID NO ONE INFROM ME THAT THERE WAS A DEMIGOD, A CHILD OF HADES NO LESS, HITTING ON ONE OF MY HUNTERS!!?!?!?!?!?1?!?!!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!? TELL ME!

Percy Jackson: Didn't Thalia tell you? ;)

Thalia Grace: Percy, you die. NOW!

Lady Artemis: You aren't acctually falling for this boy are you? You aren't falling for the Hades boy are you???

Hades: WTF, is wrong with my children?!

Lady Artemis: Many things! For one IT is trying to make one of MY hunters fall for him!

Nico Di Angleo: Lady Artemis-

Lady Artemis: YOU!

Nico Di Angelo: Let me explain. Percy was taking my diary and posted it on here, no one was ever supposed to read it

Hades: DID YOU CALL MY SON AND IT!?

Lady Artemis: I don't care if it was never supposed to be posted! You CAN'T  like her. She is a hunter!

Hades: HELLO! I asked you a question!

Nico Di Angelo: Please don't kill me, kill Percy!

Percy Jackson: HEY!

Hades: I'M TALKING TO YOU MISSY!

Lady Artemis: I wouldn't kill Percy. He hasn't annoyed me to death or been hitting on my hunter!

Nico Di Angelo: Please I beg of you don't kill me!

Lady Artemis: Why your father always is bragging about you! Don't you want to live in his domane for all of eternity?

Nico Di Angelo: Thank you for the kind offer Lady Artemis, but I truly would prefer to be alive.

Hades: WHY ARE YOU ALL IGNORING ME!?!?!?!?!?!

Percy Jackson: This is fun to watch...

Nico Di Angelo: Lady Artemis, are you going to kill me?

Thalia Grace has updated her status-

The hunters are heading out to CHB! I can't wait to see you guys!

comments-

Nico Di Angelo: Lady Artemis, please don't kill me!

Thalia Grace: Why would she kill you?

Nico Di Angelo: Because apparently you are Juleit and I am Romeo

Thalia Grace: 0-o

Nico Di Angleo: Well, basicly since, SOMEONE, decided to post something private Artemis is under the impression that I am trying to get you to fall in love with me.

Thalia Grace; O_O

Nico Di Angelo: Thats what I said!

Thalia Grace: Were at the top of the hill. RUN!

Nico Di Angelo: OH Sh*t!

Nico's POV:

I run for my life out of the area. I run into the woods dumbly forgetting that she is the goddess of the hunt, therefore the woods. The goddess quickly catches up to me and has a knife pinned to my neck. I let out a wimper and she says, "You will now die you traitor!"

"LADY ARTEMIS!" Thalia screams from the distance.

The Goddess and I look in the direction and I see the teror obvious on her face. She looks between Artemis and I then says something that I will never forget, "Lady Artemis..."

Cliff hanger!

Don't kill me!

Please I'm deathly affraid of chainsaws and Annabeths! Don't kill me (i'm looking at you RoseSasha!) b/c if you do you don't get to find out what happened! Thanks for reading and now I must run!

~lilmonkey13~