Chapter 34

Percy Jackson has updated his status~

He looked like a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater- with Annabeth Chase

comments-

Athena: See, he is going to try to eat you Annabeth Chase. I told you he was no good and to think I was getting used to this relationship! Then he admits that he is going to EAT you!

Annabeth Chase: -_-

Percy Jackson: Yup, she tastes good with butter and salt. Also with tossed vegitables!

Annabeth Chase: -_-" *facepalm*

Percy Jackson: Yup, yummy yummy! You should try some! I think the fact that I seasoned her with garlic salt added just the right touch. Maybe next time I should add rosemary!

Athena: O_P STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER! YOU ARE A CANNABLE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! POSEIDON YOUR SON IS EATING MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SEASONED HER WITH GARLIC SALT!!!!!!!!!

Poseidon: -__- Athena, it's a song. It's a very old song but it's a song. Percy is messing with you.

Athena: Oh, um...I knew that....stupid ginger.

Rachel Dare: BRING IT ATHENA! BRING IT!]

Travis Stoll; I'll get my camera!

Connor Stoll: I'll get the blood bucket!

Annabeth Chase: Piper go calm down Rachel before she does something stupid. Percy stop antagonizing my mother. Poseidon get my mom mad at you or something instead of Percy. I'll get the computer system taken down in Rachel's cave.

Leo Valdez has updated his status~

There watching me, every night. They are watching me with their glowing eyes. They make me do things that I don't want to do. They have me under their control. Compaired to them I am a mindless monkey.

comments-

Percy Jackson: WTF?? Are you OK leo? Do we need to take you somewhere?

Leo Valdez: i WILL NOT GO BACK TO THE HAPPY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hazel Levesque: Uh you OK Leo?

Heaphestus: Leo you OK?

Nico Di Angleo: Yup he's bonkers

Frank Zhang: I knew he was crazy! I called it! Connor/Travis you guys owe me 50 drachmas!

Travis Stoll: YOU SUCK LEO

Connor Stoll: YEAH YOU DO!

Leo Valdez; What are you guys talking about?

Annabeth Chase: Um the fact that you are basiclly saying that you are under the control of other people in that last post, that's what we are talking about.

Leo Valdez: Oh, that! No I was talking about Annie and her kittens

Percy Jackson:  ?_?

Leo Valdez: What what did you guys think I was talking about?

Annabeth Chase: Um, we didn't know thats why we asked

Leo Valdez: Oh, I forgot to tell you my wall said to tell you Percy, "They are coming for you. We are going to hold them off as long as we can but you must find the golden chalise before the sunrise of the first green moon." That make any sinse?

Percy Jackson: the fu asd;fasdjklfasd;fjad;fjadkl;fjdkl;asjfdk;ajfkl;dajfdks;jfk;;a;fdas;

Annabeth Chase: Percy! What happened!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Percy Jackson: fasdjfdajkf;sj help fasdjfl;jfka;fjaaf dfdsdkafj;af monsters fakl;fjdkl;afjd; s SOS fjasdkl;fjkla;jfkl;asjfkl;asdjfl;sdfjaf;d  please  fasdf;jasdkl;fjdkl;asjf;ds

Piper McLean: No it will help him get his confidence up!

Percy Jackson: AHEKLAJ;D HELP KAFJSD;LFJAK;FJD;AF;ADFJAD;S 30 MONSTERS!!!!!! FJAKLFJ;ASDKL;FJA;LFA;JFD HELP ME

Chiron: I might have left to many monsters

Piper McLean: how man did you leave?!

Chiron: Maybe 50 or so...I'm not sure