Chapter 82: Thalico Date

Hades updated his status~

Hey, Nico want to hang out tonight?--you know like a guys night?

-comments-

Nico Di Angelo: No thanks dad, I have a date with Thalia today!--besides that agest the rules...

Zeus: Good! I'm glad someone has a head on their shoulders! Hades you can't see your own child ever! Well, until their dead then you can.

Hades: Shove that rule up with that pole you got up there!

Zeus: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!?

Hades: You heard me mr. thunder and lightning! You know who you scare? Kids. You know who I scare? EVERYONE! So why don't you shut the duck up and let me spend time with my son!

Zeus: WHAT?! DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME! HOW DARE YOU!

Hades: How dare I? How about, how dare you! How dare you for saying that we can't see our own children! That is just evil! They like to make me out for being evil, but you know the all mighty king of the skys is the truely evil one! You know why I think you don't want to have anyone have contact with their parents? Because you were the one who had to 'kill' dad and banish mom. You just didn't get a mom or dad, NOT THAT ANY OF US DID EITHER!, no you just want the kids to suffer as much as you did!

Zeus: I'LL STRIKE YOU DOWN HADES!!!!!!!!!

Hades: So? I'll beat your a$$ left and right, you know why? Because honestly I'm the most powerful, and the other gods will agree that it's insane that we can't see our own children! Also, just because you sit on a little thrown doesn't make me any less a god. I have my own palace and 'Olympus' btw since I'm older than you and so is Poseidon it should have been one of us that got to be king, because the youngest gets the short end of the stick, at least that is the idea that you enforce, unless your the youngest that is; so listen and listen good: I'm going to see my son, and if you enter feer I'll blast you into hades and rule from the sky! So you can go and shut up now thanks ;)

Hades: Oh, and BTW I'M EMORTAL DUMB-A$$ I CAN'T DIE!

Zeus: O-o you just made a very bad mistake hades

Hades: Holy me! THAT WASN'T ME! I wouldn't mind saying it, BUT I didn't! I swear, so don't get pissy, the hacker prolly messed with me!

Zeus: And why should I beleive that?!

Zeus updated his status~

Don't think I'm real Zeus? Well guess what, I am, though Hades didn't really post that I'm happy it was said. Thanks for understanding that you are next ;)

lots of love,

~LM

-comments-

Hades: See! I told you it wasn't me!

Zeus: How do I know that you didn't do that!

Hades: B/c I didn't! That's why!

Zeus: Fine...FOR NOW!

Annabeth updated her status~

Meet me at Zeus's fist in 20! -with Nico Di Angelo

-comments-