Chapter 97

Leo Valdez updated his status~

My Grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty, she's 97 now and we have no idea where she is!
~Ellen DeGeneres

-comments-

Percy Jackson: LOL I know where she is! She's on Olympus giving Zeus a scolding! 

Leo Valdez: LOL XD I can't stop laughing HELP CAN'T BREATHE!

Nico Di Angelo updated his status~

Seriously I don't know when the UFO dropped off all the stupid people but their apparently not coming back for them -_-

-comments-

Thalia Grace: Yeah but Nico, then we wouldn't be dating and Annabeth would be single 

Nico Di Angelo: Did you just call me stupid?

Percy Jackson: So what you're dating her you get used to being constantly called stupid, did you just call ME stupid?!

Percy Jackson updated his status~

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was the original hunger games, just think about it...

-comments-

Nico Di Angelo: O.O

Hazel Levesque: The what?

Percy Jackson: Leo you were supposed to bring her up to date on movies and food, come on

Leo Valdez: Nu-uh! That's Frank's job! He said it sounded to much like a date so he would do it not me So blame him!

Frank Zhang: What? She saw the Titanic!

Hazel Levesque: A couple of my cousins died on that...

Nico Di Angelo updated his status~

Dragon Ball was written 28 years ago, Garfield the movie came out 8 years ago, Scooby Doo was written 43 years ago, TinTin was written 83 years ago, Dexter's lab, was created 17 years ago, Johnny Bravo came out 15 years ago, Power Puff Girls came out 20 years ago, Brother Bear came out 9 years ago, Flinstone came out 52 years ago. Feel old yet?

-comments-

Hazel Levesque: I loved reading Tintin with Sammy! It was so much fun :3

Percy Jackson: THAT WAS MY CHILDHOOD! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

Frank Zhang: I have never even heard of most of these things...

Jason Grace: Sam here

Reyna: Ditto

Octavian: I think I cut up a Garfield doll once...

Percy Jackson: NO WONDER YOU'RE ALL SO BORING! YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING AWESOME ON TV!!!!!!!

Annabeth Chase: ignore him he's on his man period

Leo Valdez updated his status~

Thousands of years ago, Cats were worshiped as gods...

CATS HAVE NEVER FORGOTTEN THIS.

-comments-

Travis Stoll: Yeah dude if you could get your fuzzy cat off my pillow that would be great

Leo Valdez: My cat is in my cabin I'm looking at her!

Travis Stoll: No she's laying on my pillow and won't move!

Leo Valdez: What color is the cat?

Travis Stoll: its all white

Leo Valdez: My cat is orange

Travis Stoll: oh....

Travis Stoll: WHOSE CAT IS THIS!?

Chiron updated his status~

Un supervised children will be given to the goblin king

-comments-

Percy Jackson: *runs back to archery class*

Will Solace: *shoves him back out*

Percy Jackson: *runs from Goblin King*

Annabeth Chase updated her status~

Teletubies wasn't filmed on a sound stage...the set was a literal field...how ducking creepy is that?!

-comments-

Percy Jackson:  Can imagine driving by one day and just seeing the ducking teletubbies out your window?! like they turn to look at you and you just ducking gun it because  OH GODS THEY'RE COMING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

Nico Di Angelo: Welcome.

Welcome to AREA DUCKING 51

Octavian: I don't use those things for Auger business...I just destroy them...the creepy things...

Percy Jackson: Octavian, you just earned some respect from me

Leo Valdez updated his status~

I want a show that either: 

○Gordon Ramsey has to sing for Simon Cowell and then Simon has to cook for Ramsey and they both just criticize each other.

OR

○A contestant has to cook for Ramsey and then sing for Simon. You win if you can survive the psychological damage.

-comments-

Percy Jackson: That would be freaking awesome!

Chiron updated his status~

Percy Jackson, Leo Valdez, and Nico Di Angelo will not be using the computer system for the next few days due to the fact that they are in prison. 

-comments-

Annabeth Chase:  WHAT!

Thalia Grace: What did they do!?

Chiron: A few miles down the street there was a cop watching for people who are speeding and no one was he went to check out why and saw a sign that said "Radar Trap Ahead" that was being held up by Mr. Valdez and a few miles down the road two boys by the names of Mr. Jackson and Mr. Di Angelo were holding buckets full of tips.

Travis Stoll: And to think that I did Lemonade stands