chapter 16

• Dedicated to everyone who is silly O-w-O

So onto chapter 16!!!:D Thank you guys for reading glad everyone likes it!!!

~Jason added a new picture to the album Piper and Me~

-Comments-

Piper McLean: Awwwwwwwwwwww, i love this picture O-w-O

Jason Grace: Me too. It was nice visiting CHB again:D

Praetor Reyna: Very nice, now are you ever going to show up to the meeting?

Jason Grace: what meeting?

Praetor Reyna: You know the one that you didn't show up too today, or yesterday, or the day before. Octavian is threatening to take your job.

Jason Grace: OK, okay, I'm sorry Piper I can't come visit again I have to deal with Octavian.

Piper McLean: O-m-O not as happy

Rachel Dare: I could just sock him in the nose again if you want....

Octavian: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T BRING THE RED HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thalia Grace: If you want I could keep him occupied for a little bit.

Jason Grace: No, Thals we don't want to kill the dude.

Thalia Grace: I wouldn't kill him....

Jason Grace: No its fine sis, I'll just deal with the camp and visit Piper and the others later.

Leo Valdez: WHY DON'T YOU EVA VISIT ME MAN!!! Bros before--

Piper McLean: Leonardo Valdez, you finish that sentence it will be your last.

Leo Valdez: pipers?

Piper McLean: Are you in Bunker 9 right now?

Leo Valdez: Nope no I an't even near the place. In fact I'm with Grover in New York right now. DON'T GO INTO BUNKER 9!!!!!!

Piper McLean: Mhm, that's what I thought.

~Percy Jackson updated his status~

Going for a picnic with Annabeth! Its gonna be awesome:D
NO interruptions, from ANYONE, this includes but is not limited too; Thalia Grace, Jason Grace, Piper McLean, the entire Aphrodite cabin, Leo Valdez, Grover Underwood, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang in human or any other form, and last but the most warned: NICO DI ANGELO!!!!!!!!! IF YOU EVEN DARE SHADOW TRAVEL ON THIS DATE I WILL PHYSICALLY KILL YOU. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?! GOOD.

-comments-

Thalia Grace: You said nothing about the Hunters.

Percy Jackson: Thalia Grace implies that Hunters aren't allowed to try recruiting Annabeth on our date.

Jason Grace: What would i do?

Percy Jackson: Say there was some life or death situation i had to help with and Zoom me out of there.

Piper McLean: Myself and the rest of the Aphrodite cabin swear on the River Styx that we won't interrupt your date in anyway shape or form

Percy Jackson: That swear includes but is not limited too: Pictures, Video, Charm Speak, making the rest of the park disappear, or anything else you can think of.

Grover Underwood: I wouldn't do anything dude! You can trust me.

Percy Jackson: I know dude, oh and added to the list is Conner and Travis Stoll, how could i forget you two?

Travis Stoll: darn it!

Conner Stoll: Oh come on!D:

Frank Zhang: Hazel and I are in California so yeah dudes don't worry no immortal dome is going to cause us to get you don't worry.

Percy Jackson: OK good.

Nico Di Angelo: Your acting like I ruin every single one of your dates! I don't do anything.

Percy Jackson: December 31: Took Annabeth on a romantic carriage ride through central park, you shadow travel into a tree and start throwing snowballs at us.
January 3: Having a nice evening with Annabeth in the green, you have the entire Aphrodite Cabin intrude on us.
January 16: We try to have a nice morning stroll along the beach, you shove us into a sand dune.
Do I need to go on?

Nico Di Angelo: Fine, fine i won't show up and make the date more interesting, but let me tell you something: The 31st: helped you guys laugh and talk and have fun
the 3rd: You guys have many photos and memories from that day now
the 16th: You caught her and laid on the ground holding each other. So yeah i do medial but it IS helpful, so yeah i won't do anything for your date tonight. and also YOU'RE WELCOME!