Ch.8

...Bleh.FML.
----------------------------------------
Chapter 8...OMG ("gods" geddit)

Geddit?Don't you mean get it?

We walked all day through the woods and soon we got to California the next day. It was the dessert where we were. So I didn't wear my jacket, instead I stuck it in my backpack that Nico and Albaster were fighting over who carried for me.

And off to a great start!Must I remind you again that NICO IS GAY FOR WILL.

But my bow and arrow were on the ready because this was the Dessert of Monsters. Also I carried Agamemnon and Telmelchus was around my neck (the locket kind.)

It was a walk and everything was hot, especially Nico lol. We came to a bridge that was old and made of sticks tied together and it hung above a big cliff.

Maybe you should jump Flavia.

"We must cross this bridge!" Said Albaster. But it was a drop 500 sheer feet all the way to sharp sactlites at the bottom. We looked over the edge and saw some skeletons there who got impaled because they fell.

Oh look,they've been impaled.

"Omg!" I yelled (see like the name of the chapter.) Because 15 monsters were running at us from the other side of the bridge! There was three monitars, a empusa thirsted for blood but I was empervous because I was part empusa now, also six telkines, and six hell hounds!

Let's see,three computer monitors,a *empousa,and six telkhines and hell hounds.
If you had Percy and Annabeth here,those monsters would already be dead.
Oh wait,this is a fanfic where they are wimps and druggies.

The first monitar flunged himslef on me (not that way you pervs.)

Who would do that to you?

I cut his stomach and something fell out, it was his spleen but people can live without their spleen so I stabbed him again. Then I shot the empusa and the arrow went threw her head and kept going so it killed the hell hounds too!

Is the spleen actually in the stomach?I forgot.

Nico swung his sword in an ark, three monitar heads rolled in the air and exploded like dust!

Oh look,Au Nico killed tables,and now computer monitors.

Albaster shot magic at the telkines, they all got confussed and killed each others men.

Ivy threw rocks at them too.

Great weapon choice Ivy.
Yup.

Just when I thought we win, more monsters pored from the cliff. I stood with my back against Nico, I was ready to go down fighting like an hunteress should! The monitar ax cut me a little before so I had a sexy scar on the right side of my lip to my chin, I looked proud and dangerous.

....*Silence with Violet the potato commander face palming herself.*

"Theres too many Flaiva!" Yelled Ivy, "We need to run away!"

"No!" I yelled "Let them come!" I stabbed with Agamenmom and tranformed Telemachus into a whip, it lashed mighty and split three monsters in halfs as it cut threw the air like a steel snake.

"We will die you know," Said Ivy.

"Then we will die like heros," I said, "I will go to Elsyium and be with Luke forever!"

Luke will never love you.

"Wait your heart is still his?" Said Albaster confusedly.

I opened my mouth to say yes but then I stopped, image of Nivo's firm abs and Albaster's sensative faces misted in my eyes. For a first time I was not sure anymore.

So it's Nivo,not Nico.
And even if you did love them,you want to be a hunter of Artemis right?
Then you can't be with them.

The monsters were all dead now so we walked on the bridge. It was 700 feet high, the winds howled around us like storms with tornados.

Didn't you say it was 500 ft high earlier?

Ivy bitched and moned but I narrow my lips and pressed on. The bridge was long so it took us another day to get to the edge of it and the rest of the dessert stretched in front of us, it was a depressing site.

Narrow my lips.Great word choice.
Is that even a thing?

----------------------------------------
Great news!Someone made a better,rewrite of this horrid fanfic!
Everything is not Ooc and Flavia is actually a good oc!
Here's the link: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10678712/1/Moon-Daughter-Remix