Chapter 34: Where he speaks the truth

A/N

Hello to all. Read the note!

I uploaded chapter 34 before this new update. But I was not at all satisfied with it so I deleted the previous draft. Here is Chapter 34, fresh and with a twist.

Those who had already read the previous one I request you to read this chapter again and I am sorry that you had to go through that draft. Tell me in comments below what you all thing about it now.

Love to all! :)

Taniya <3

Third Person POV

Robert was sitting in his living room with the Stefano Gaspare, Don of Italian mafia, having a meeting about his business expansion. He was silently listening to the words coming from Don’s mouth with whisky in his hands. His thick English accent catching the attention of Robert.

“I want 50% of the profit.”

“Not going to happen, Robert. 35%, nothing more, nothing less.” Stefano said.

“I am not in the mood for negotiations, Stefano. I have agreed to meet you for the deal, because it serves both of our purposes. You know me since high school, and I respect that, but 35 is way low for a share to me.”

Robert was not having tricks with the twisted mafia man, no matter if they knew each other since high school. He knew Stefano from his geography class, the dynamic personality with a snake tattoo on his hand. One day of sportsmanship in PT class and a friendship for life. There was respect between them. Stefano left France to make a name of himself in underworld. Five years in line, and he had a mafia family of himself.

“Let’s re-negotiate then. 45% of the profit from all the selling of drugs from your hotels. A monthly commission for using the seaports.”

Robert thought about the deal while sipping ample amount of drink from his glass. It was not bad. The 45 percent and monthly commission would cover up most of what he initially wanted. And he knew sales would be high. There was no point in denying the offer when his principal aim was to kill Alex’s business reputation.

He gave a slight smirk to Stefano, as a gesture of agreement between them.

Stefano nodded as he inhaled smoke from his cigar. “Fine, I will meet you again with agreement documents.”

“A toast for the new business.” Robert raised his glass to Stefano as they clicked it with a smile on their faces.

“How are you going to let the ship in?”

“What better way to have it under my brother’s name?” Robert said, smirking.

“And what about his girlfriend?”

“Your man nearly fucked that up. Two more minutes and they have caught him. Thank goodness he did not kill her.”

“Yeah, but risks were to be taken, you know. Security was tight at his mansion. So, what are you planning to do with her?”

An evil smile played on Robert’s face as he gulped down his whiskey. “Give her to you, strangle her, let her die like her useless father, kill her in front of Alex? Haven’t decided yet.”