Chapter 26: Happy Birthday part 2

/*I debated writing this chapter in Alex's POV but failed miserably. Then I wrote it in Teresa's POV and guess what; I failed miserably again.*/

Third Person POV

Alex led Teresa to their hotel room. His hotel's private room. He saw Teresa standing on the balcony of the room, facing her front in the sea's direction beyond. The wind blew her hair gently, showing her beautiful face in its glory beneath the moonlight. A charm settled her face as Alex wrapped his hands around her tender waist and leaned she leaned into his frame by resting her head on his chest. They both stayed silent for as long as the night was shining beyond the horizon, with sea waves crashing on the surface only sound.

He was ecstatic since the dinner as if hypnotised by the epitome of sexiness resting in his arms. The way his heart jumped when she cried at his surprise, he could feel his pride skyrocketing.

All he focused on was her smile, the soft giggles she had when they talked, the way she blushed every time Alex stare at her. He planned everything the day he got to know her birth date, and everything went just as he wanted it to be. Private. He knew that adulthood came earlier for her and she missed her family, but she needed to feel special and he took it into his heart. He took it upon him to let his woman feel special in every way. He was never good in his previous relationship to this date. Hell, if he could call that a relationship now, that girl attracted him and they used to spend time because he wanted a friend and a listener.

But here, having her engulfed in him, there were no answers to why he felt peace and happiness. Pure happiness. He tightened his grip and placed a kiss on her head, inhaling the jasmine scent. The smell that was carved in his veins now. Be it the crowd of a million people and his blindfolded eyes in it, he would recognize her. Steady and slow was the curve of his love story that was brewing in their hearts, and he was in no rush to jump. His girlfriend. How surreal it felt to call her that.

"Weirdo," Teresa said in a whisper.

"Hmm?"

"You, weirdo. You are sniffing me like a dog. Oh wait, you are a dog."

"I am not sniffing, I am breathing you. I don't know how? When? But your scent has become the air I need in my life." Alex said.

Teresa's back stiffed at his words as he spun her around to him. His hand tightened, making her breast press on his chest when it rises and falls. Alex didn't dare think anything as he crashed his lips on hers. She wondered if there would be any day when she will grow bored of his lips and the heat she felt in her core. Her hands wrapped around his neck as she slid her tongue in his mouth and submitted herself to him to explore. She devoted herself to him to be his as if that was all she wanted.

That kiss they shared on the balcony was not just a touch on their lips but a signal to know that what they have was more. More than liked, more than any infatuation they had for each other.

Alex lifted her from the waist and her legs dangled in the air as he approached the bed. It felt so right to have Teresa beneath him. All blushed and shy. More than that, it felt like home to him. He kissed Teresa on her right shoulder, sucking the skin there as he pulled the silver stoned strap down. He moved his face to the right shoulder and did the same until her breast was exposed.

His lips wandered over her nipples as he sucked each with the pull of his lips. He had no words when he saw her in this red dress, and now he couldn't stop the urge to rip it out of her body. He lifted his head and stared into Teresa's eyes, her emotions showing the same desire as him.

She licked her lower lip, which suddenly felt dry in presence of Alex above her. His large muscular body giving caging her as if ready to ravish every inch of her body. She knew she did not want lovemaking right now, so she did the only thing that would unfold every boundary of Alex. Teresa placed her hand on his cheek, and without tearing apart her eyes from him, she lifted her head and sucked his bottom lip with her teeth.