63

"WHY NOT TELL THEM the second you remembered?" Ryan questioned, leaning in his seat comfortably. Jaxon, who was mindlessly twirling the straw in his drink looked up at the question, "and then what?"

"Then I don't know," he shrugged, "but I thought they were your friends so why not tell them that you know exactly who created Malivore, how and why he did that, hmm? And why didn't you tell them about me?"

"What, you wanted me to tell them that you're Malivore's son as well?—which makes you Landon's half brother?" Jaxon asked, furrowing his brows, "and that you're a golem?"

"Well..."

"I'm going to have a talk with my dad," Jaxon interjected, not letting Ryan finish speaking, "I'll get rid of that stupid Malivore shit."

"It's not that easy," Ryan said with a scoff, not taking his words seriously, "how are you going to meet your dad anyway? You need to go to the underworld for that and you can't die."

"Who told you that I have no means of visiting my dad?" Jaxon asked, smirking which made Ryan narrow his eyes, "what are you up to?"

Standing up, Jaxon fixed his jacket, "you don't have to know that." Not giving him the chance to say anything else, Jaxon walked out of the cafe.

The demigod walked on the street in the middle of the night, looking for a deserted place so he could do what he wanted to. He kept walking until he reached an empty and quiet alley.

"This should do it," muttering, he opened his palm in front of him and watched as a blade with glowing red and sharp edges appeared in his hand.  Taking a deep breath, he grabbed it and made a cut in his wrist, spilling a large amount of blood on the road.

Once there was a puddle of blood on the street, the blade disappeared and Jaxon got down on a knee, looking at his blood which now began moving as if someone was swirling it with a spoon. Soon, it began bubbling and turning blue making Jaxon's lips twitched up.

"Who did you kill this time, son?" Asked in the familiar voice that Jaxon haven't heard in a long time.

"You think so low of me," Jaxon scoffed, leaning against the wall, resting his elbows on his knees as he stared down at the face of his father, he frowned at his long beard,  "You look ridiculous. Is there no such thing as a razor in the underworld? If not, surely, you can burn them—"

"—Enough mocking me, Jaxon. Tell me, what is the reason for summoning me?"

"You know why," he rolled his eyes, toying with the ring on his index finger. Hades clicked his tongue against his teeth, smirking at Jaxon's words, "indeed I do."

"Then?" Jaxon raised his brows questioningly, "were you bored or something? Or is there something else?"

"I wasn't bored, I'm not reckless," Hades defended, "there is always a reason for why I do what I do."

"Care to share?"

"The supernatural—" Hades began, "— I didn't like them. I didn't like that they were powerful— not more than a god but they were powerful nonetheless and I hated that. I could not get rid of them just like that so I created him— Malivore. His task was to consume them, those Supernatural beings thus getting rid of them."

"Well I hope that you know that your other son is trying to free himself. I also hope that you know that I'm a half werewolf thus Malivore's target."

"He's not my son!" Hades groaned, "I just created him. He's a thing. I have only one son and that's you. And you're worried that you'll get absorbed by him? Are you kidding?"

"I'm not worried— more like curious. Will I get absorbed if I touch him?"

"Of course but he shall recognise you by my DNA in your blood and he will throw you back out," his tone was unsure making Jaxon raise his brows earning a loud sigh from him as he said, "Now— I'm not entirely sure, you see. I didn't exactly know that my kid would be both a demigod and a werewolf. When I created Malivore, his job was to be rid of Supernatural which includes werewolves. And since you're half werewolf, I'm guessing that he'll keep part of your body inside while the other part will be out."

Jaxon stared at the man who called himself his father for a bit longer than ten seconds before rolling his eyes, "you're fucking with me, aren't you?" When Hades grinned in response, Jaxon flipped him off, "fuck you for that."

"I'm a god," Hades frowned mockingly at him, "show some respect."

"So I wanna get rid of Malivore because as you can see, he's causing some problems."

"Ah, yes for you and your girlfriend— the tribrid. I've been looking at you two—" he made a disgusted face, "—at least, most of the time."

"Gross," Jaxon scrunched up his nose in disgust, "there's something called privacy. And besides, nobody told you to watch. Why not tell me that you're the one who created it before? Why now?"

Jaxon was standing in front of the mummy when Hades decided to make him become aware of the fact that he was the one who created Malivore and all that stuff.

"Because now... I want it gone too," Hades shrugged, "and I know that you and your girlfriend are the only ones who can destroy it. You see, there's always a loophole. And since your girlfriend is a tribrid, She's the loophole. So, for Malivore to be destroyed..." He trailed off, looking at Jaxon who already connected the dots.

"She needs to jump in that... pit."

"She does," Hades nodded, staring at Jaxon intently, "and when she will, everyone will forget her except you and well, of course me... And the other gods, goddesses..."

"Is there a way to bring back everyone's memory of her when that happens?"

"Of course. A witch, powerful enough— shall do the trick."