51

THE SECOND THEY REACHED Jaxon's room, he had grabbed Hope by the waist again and pulled her to him, kissing her as if it was the last time he was doing so. She kissed him back with the same amount of hunger and desire.

"Hope," he muttered, breathless as she gripped his shirt, humming in response, "hmm?" His breath fanned her lips as he replied, "I want you," his fingers dug in her waist, "I want you so fucking bad—" he was cut off when she placed a kiss just on his jaw, "then take me," she muttered and that was all she needed to say before he pushed her on his bed, hovering over her and his hands grabbed hers before pinning her to either side of her head.

Jaxon slammed his mouth over hers, kissing her harshly, wildly, even as he continued to pin her to the bed. Hope opened her mouth and licked the full seam of his lips, demanding entrance which he gave, opening his mouth, tangling his tongue with hers, reveling in the give and take.

He dipped his head and kissed from her neck to her collarbone, and down her arm as he slid her off her, revealing the soft skin beneath. Her breasts being covered by her black lacy bra— he stared at her revealed skin with hungry eyes, tossing her shirt somewhere around the room. His eyes were dark with desires as he began kissing down her jaw to her neck, sucking, biting and nibbling on her sensitive skin.

Jaxon kissed his way down, he allowed his lips to linger longer on particular spots making Hope suppress a moan as she bit her lip.

H brought his thumb and separated her bottom lip from her teeth, "don't. I want to hear you." He then took off his own shirt and stared at her covered breasts then at her questioningly. Hope nodded at him and he wasted no time in reaching behind her back to unclasp it, revealing her completely. Hope's hands reached out to his chest and she traced the several scars found there.

Since those scars were inflicted to him using dark magic, they didn't completely heal.

Jaxon inhaled sharply as she sat and kissed his neck, sucking and biting his skin just like he did to her. He grabbed her waist when she ran her tongue down his throat. However, he instantly stopped her before she could go any further and pushed her back slowly.

He railed his fingertips over the slope of her breast to touch her nipple. She held her breath in anticipation as he paused, then rolled it between his fingers. When he bent his head, she closed her eyes, and felt the heat of his mouth. He flicked his tongue around her nipple while his fingers was playing with the other one. Hope arched her back, moans escaping her mouth as Jaxon pleasured her in ways she has never been before.

He slowly bit her sensitive swollen nipple before he ran the tip of his tongue down down her breasts, to her stomach and lower and lower until his head just hovering around her still covered area. Hope's breaths were coming in short gasps as he literally ripped off her underwear, exposing her completely to him. She shivered as he stared at her right in the eyes, hesitation clear on his features, "Is that okay? I will not continue unless you want me to. Do you want me to?"

"Y-Yes," she nodded, gulping as he parted her thighs with his hand and lowered his head. She closed her eyes, knowing what was coming. Jaxon stared at her, his eyes darkening with lust. He had never done this for anyone before. Hope was different.

Without wasting any time, Jaxon covered her with his mouth and she let out a whimper. Her hands found their way to his head and tightened in his hair while he heard her silent plea. Jaxon closed his eyes and settled his whole mouth on her, his tongue moving on her clit, slow and gentle. He rolled the hard bud between his lips, teasing and loving it, then licked her full length, lapping at her sweet moisture, greedy and wanting more. He was down on his knees in front of her, cherishing her, and she knew it. She felt it.

His tongue moved inside her, thrusting in and out, and Hope gave a cry of want, of need. Jaxon looked up at her, his tongue rolling in a circular motion on her as he used his fingers as well. He pressed the pad of his thumb against her, Hope groaning in pleasure while his other hand moved up from her stomach to her chest while his fingers played with her nipples, twisting and pinching then softly in between his fingers.

His finger slipping inside her, stroking her slick channel as he said, "tell me what you want."

"I'm so close— I want you to make me come." she breathed out, throwing her head back as he took his tongue out before placing them back again, his lips sucking and softly biting her. Hope gripped the sheets, moaning in delight. "Come for me, darling." Jaxon whispered against her and that was her last straw as she spilled right inside his mouth. He flicked his tongue around her and licked her clean while Hope was practically crying in pleasure.

However, Jaxon was not quite done yet as he slid of his pants along with his underwear. He stood in front of her, completely exposed. Hope stared shameless at his length and felt her insides twitch. Jaxon smirked before hovering over her again, "you can stop now—"

"—no," she cut him off with a kiss, "I want this. I want you."

"Well this is going to hurt," he whispered after having slid a condom on and hovering over her again. Hope only nodded in anticipation and closed her eyes while he placed his lips on hers at the same time as he asked, "are you ready?"

After receiving a nod from her, he fixed himself before sliding slowly into her, filling her inch by inch.

Hope let out a shaky breath at the sensation. It was a pain she has never felt before but Jaxon distracted her by kissing her softly and passionately. "Tell me to stop if you can't—"

"—Just give me a few seconds." She mumbled, going back to kissing him.

"Okay," he gave her time to adjust to his size and when she said, "you can move," he slowly filled her completely, Hope could feel him entirely resulting in a loud moan from her at the intense pleasure she was receiving, "fuck, go faster."

He kissed her again and started thrusting in a out of her. They both moaned into each other's mouth at the sensation. He choked out a groan as he buried himself deep, his body pressed against hers, his length filling her, stretching her, more delicious than she'd imagined. He moved in long, sure strokes, deep, measured.

Hope had her eyes closed, the sensation unlike any other she has felt before. Jaxon had have sex before but it was never like that. With Hope, it was like everything was amplified.

He lifted his head, lifted her thighs, and plunged into her, deeper, harder than before. He lowered his mouth to the curve of her throat, lips pulling, teeth scraping as he closed his hands over her hips and opened her wider, thrusting deeper. He sat back on his heels and pulled her over him, guiding her, his mouth slamming down on hers, the kiss verging on violent, his fingers tight on her and she came again, locking her legs about his hips, holding him deep inside as pleasure rippled through her.

Jaxon pulled out before pushing in one last time, slowly then began accelerating to make himself come which he did. He choked out a moan when he felt her hand around him, helping him reach his own climax.

___________________

What the hell am I doing with my life?