2

AS JAXON WALKED TOWARDS the main room in the school where there were couches and several students present, all talking among themselves, he let out a groan when Josie spotted him and flashed him a smile.

Josette and Elizabeth Saltzman were his adoptive sisters. Caroline Forbes adopted Jaxon legally when he was twelve and since then, he has been living with The Saltzmans in the Salvatore Boarding school.

"Why aren't you idiots in class?" He asked the two who exchanged a look before shrugging. "Dad needed us," Lizzie replied, "he and Hope went on a mission."

"A mission?" Jaxon raised his brows, "what happened?"

"Apparently, there's a werewolf who has been taken to a church and stuff," Josie replied, crossing her arms, "so dad needs us to be here when he comes back so we can tour the new student around."

"You're gonna scare the guy away with your usual, 'hey, welcome to the Salvatore School. I'm Lizzie and I'm Josie. Twins. Fraternal, of course.' aren't you?"

The three were close despite the fact that Jaxon was not their own brother. That didn't stop them from forming a bond which was unbreakable— or was it?

"You know us to well," Lizzie placed a hand on the seventeen year old boy's shoulder, "how touching. We love you too, brother." Just then, Alaric, Hope, Landon and Rafael entered the school, standing at the door while Jaxon, Lizzie and Josie looked at them.

Hope was standing beside a boy who Jaxon figured out was human since he couldn't smell anything Supernatural on him. He walked towards them and stood there, easily intimidating the two new boys since he was taller than them.

"Who's he?" He asked, looking at Landon as he already sniffed out the werewolf. Landon looked at Jaxon and felt his throat dried up— the boy was far too intimidating for him.

"Landon," Hope's reply made head snap in her direction, he raised his brows, "hmm?"

"He's Landon," Hope repeated, "Landon, this is Jaxon."

"Nice to mee—" Landon was cut off by Jaxon who was looking at Hope and Alaric, not paying attention to him, "and you guys brought him here? A human?"

"He saw everything." Alaric explained, "we need to..." he trailed off, looking at Jaxon who nodded, understanding what he wanted to do. They needed to make him forget although Hope could've easily put the guy in a state of anesthesia if she wished back when they were at the church. Jaxon internally frowned at that. Did Hope want Landon to come with her or what?

"And he's the werewolf," Jaxon turned to Rafael who was standing straight, trying to look intimidating as well. He internally smirked at that, pup— he thought.

"Rafael," he introduced himself, putting his hand forward for Jaxon to shake but he ignored it. Rafael clenched his jaw, not liking Jaxon's attitude as he allowed his hand to drop back to his sides.

"He doesn't do handshakes," Alaric said, clearing his throat. "...or friendships."

"—With newcomers." Lizzie added, smirking when rolled his eyes, "Excuse me If I didn't want to be sick. I don't know what he touched. He could be infected with I don't know what for all we know."

"You don't get sick," Josie deadpanned, shaking her head at him before she and Lizzie exchanged a nod then looked at Rafael with a smile on their faces. "Welcome to The Salvatore School."

Jaxon, wanting to annoy Lizzie and Josie spoke up quickly, "before they start with their whole twin shit. These idiots are Lizzie and Josie, your guides. They're sisters, twins—precisely."

"Fraternal," added Josie making Jaxon pointed in her direction, "and that too. Let's not forget super annoying."

"We hate you too." Lizzie shot her adoptive brother a fake sweet smile which he returned.

Alaric fought a smile at the interaction of the three as he looked at Rafael, "go ahead with the girls while I talk to Landon."

Lizzie and Josie each took an arm of the new werewolf as they pass Hope, they smiled at her sweetly, "morning, Hope."

Hope faked a smile, "morning girls."

"Let's go," Alaric ushered Jaxon, Hope and Landon. Hope lead Landon into an opulent great room where students of all ages mingle, socialize and study— with Alaric and Jaxon who looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there changed direction and went another way, not wanting to be there.