58

“DR.SALTZMAN, THIS VAN is very... white of you," Kaleb spoke up while they were in a van on a ‘road trip’.

Earlier that day, Jaxon woke up and first thing Alaric said to him was that he was supposed to go on a road trip with them which Jaxon, of course, refused but apparently he had no choice.

So that was how he found himself stuck in a van with a group of teenagers and two teachers.

"It's retro," Alaric replied to which Lizzie added, "it's a gas-guzzling atrocity on wheels."

"I brought snacks," Hope, who was sitting in between Lizzie and Josie spoke up. Jaxon was sitting in the passenger seat beside Alaric while Emma, Kaleb and Dorian were completely at the back.

"Oh, sweet," Lizzie mumbled sarcastically before asking, "did you pack them before or after you decided to FOMO your way onto our trip?"

Hope scoffed, "Like I'm gonna let you guys chase monsters without me?"

"I would've thought you wanted to spend the break canoodling with your hipster boyfriend," Lizzie said making Jaxon glare at her from the rearview mirror, something she noticed. Her brows raised as she asked, "don't glare too hard. You wanna burn me or what?"

"I do intend to," Jaxon responded, "in case you haven't been informed yet— which is kind of shocking because you usually like to put your nose where it doesn't belong and find out stuff you shouldn't— Hope and Landon are not dating."

"Then who is she dating?" Lizzie questioned earning a small snort from Alaric who instantly replaced it with a cough before he replied, "well Hope is dating Jaxon, here." Noticing the shocked look on Lizzie's face, Alaric nodded, "shocking, right? I know! Who would've thought?"

"Oh shut it, Ric," Jaxon rolled his eyes, "Caroline said that she always knew we would be a thing. She kinda shipped us from the start."

"Well Caroline is... Caroline." Alaric shrugged just as Hope turned to Lizzie, "and sorry for wanting to protect the outside world from my mistakes. You know, there's currently an urn on a river cruise spreading plagues across America because I thought a unicorn was cute. It's called accountability. Maybe there's a bracelet for it."

"Or maybe you just wanted to ruin yet another Saltzman spring break," Lizzie retorted making Hope furrow her brows, "when have I ever ruined a spring break?"

"See, I knew that this was a bad idea," Jaxon mumbled under his breath as he leaned comfortably on his seat. "Honestly I'd rather have a fucking tea party with daddy dearest than being in a car together with these two."

Alaric sighed, looking at Hope and Lizzie from the rearview mirror, "Girls? We're gonna be in this classic automobile for six hours, all right? So, no bickering."

"It would help if it wasn't a thousand degrees in here," Hope said, "couldn't we have gone in Jax's car? I'm burning up."

"Wait, Jax's car?" Lizzie questioned, "you've been in there?"

Jaxon groaned, throwing his head back on the seat, "love, that was supposed to be a between us thing."

"I forgot," Hope mumbled, shooting him an apologetic look through the rearview mirror which he noticed.

"Ugh, you know what?" Lizzie flipped him off, "fuck you, Jax." And then she looked at Hope, "and you're burning up. Now, that's ironic."

"What does that even mean?" Hope frowned in confusion.

"Don't play dumb. I see you," Lizzie stated creepily, "I see right through you."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Hope frowned, "What happened to playing nice?"

"Over. Done," Lizzie shrugged, "I'm getting back to me. I am who I am. Right, Josie?" Lizzie looked at Josie who was busy listening to songs, "Josie?"

"Sorry," Josie quietly asked earning a sigh from Lizzie, "Josie, you cannot leave me alone with just her for company."

"Well, I get carsick if I don't listen to music," Josie responded making Lizzie flicker her arm, wanting for her sister to side with her against Hope, "Josie!"

Just then they began flickering at each other while arguing.

"Wait for me dad," Jaxon mumbled sarcastically making Alaric roll his eyes at his dramatics, "I feel like I'll be joining you soon."

"Girls!" Alaric exclaimed but they continued arguing. However, they stopped after a while, "Girls, there is no reason to be tense or awkward, okay? Now knock it off. We're gonna get through this together. God help us all."

"Woot," Kaleb said, "roadtrip."

"This music sucks," Jaxon complained as Alaric was not letting him change it. "Come on, I want to listen to Chase Atlantic, old man."

"Same," Kaleb spoke from the back earning a loud, "no," from Alaric which resulted in both boys rolling their eyes at that. "Fuck you."

After a few seconds, Hope said, "I'm boiling."

"I'm freezing," Lizzie complained as well as Josie, "I'm starving."

After that, they began sharing food— sandwiches and other stuff. A few minutes later, Alaric began singing, "99 bottles of beer—" he was cut off by both Jaxon and Kaleb who groaned in discontentment.

"My ears," Jaxon placed his hands over his ears, looking at Alaric who was continuing to sing, "make it stop, please—"

"99 bottles of beer..." Alaric smirked at him as he sang louder. Just then, Jaxon caught the smell of something bad before it even occured and he instantly jerked up in his seat, looking at Josie who was holding her stomach, mumbling, "I think I'm..." And then she bent forward before puking her guts out.

"Woah, woah..." Hope gasped in disgust, pushing herself towards Lizzie while Josie emptied her stomach just near their shoes.

"Oh my god!" Lizzie screamed looking away, her face filled with disgust.

"Get it in the bag!" Alaric said to Josie who resumed puking.

"Roll down the windows!" Jaxon said to the girls as he literally shoved his head out of the window, breathing in fresh air, "I would've been in fucking France right now." He indeed was planning on going to France as they were on break and he wanted to take Hope with him but Alaric ruined his plans. He looked at Alaric who was clearly holding in a laugh, "I'm gonna jump out of this shit. Watch me."

__________________

What do you guys think about a shadowhunters, Alec X Female OC? Fanfiction?

I've actually already written a lot of fanfics already and just need to edit them GREATLY before publishing them. So, yeah.