Chapter 32

The Reanimation justsu slightly weakened a bit when Orochimaru became unconscious. I used that opportunity to use whatever deathly powers I had. But without my Deathscythe I can't control the two of them. So I concentrated and prayed to Hagoromo-san to give me my scythe back..

There were dark thuderclouds everywhere in the sky. And a small light shone on where I stood. And out of nowhere, my scythe landed right on top of my head.

"OW! What the-"

I looked to find both Deathscythe and Motherblanket, a healing white medical scarf in my hands. I tied Motherblanket on my waist and weilded my scythe at the Hokages' direction.

I was able to break the Reanimation jutsu.

Hashirama-san," What..where am I?"

"Brother..looks like we are in the land of the living." Tobirama-san said.

"Wait..Kali-chan is that you? Did you reanimate us?" Hashirama said.

"No.. Orochimaru did. I'm gonna send you guys home. Madara-san will be probably looking for you guys."

"Alright then." Tobirama-san said.

And their soul left their bodies as they got slowly disintegrated into different pieces.

"Hokage-sama!" I ran towards the Hokage to find him lying down on the ground.

"Kali.." He said weakly.

"I'm here Sarutobi-san.. I'm here.."

The Sound nin took Orochimaru and escaped from the scene.

"You got your scythe back."

"Yeah.."

"So did you find your family?"

"I know who they are. I just met my grandfather a few minutes ago." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Good..Is Konohamaru safe?"

"I sensed Aka and a bunch of students entering the Hokage mountain. They're safe."

"Tell my grandson..and my son..that I love them. Tell them to not mourn for me. That I'll go to a better place."

"I will sir..I will.."

"Biwako..I see Bi-"

And he stopped speaking.

I closed his eyes and started crying.

He was a good man and he helped me a lot. I'm gonna miss him. Hiruzen Sarutobi Hokage-sama..

Konohamaru..I must tell him.

Since I got back my scythe, I got the names of those who are my family. Sakura Haruno was really my mom Sciangené. Sasuke Uchiha is the reincarnation of my dad, André Botticelli Venti. Itachi and Naruto are my paternal uncles, Amnesté and Abigore. Shikamaru and Temari are my grandparents Armano Botticelli and Stelmaria Venti Pristine. I hope they fall in love and get married in the future.

Neji Hyuga was my Dad's cousin brother, Uncle Keethan. His cousin, Hinata, the girl who stalks Naruto, was my honorary aunt, Aunty Amora Kinsmeth.

I found all this at a very wrong time. If Hagoromo has returned my scythe back to me..then that means it's time for me to leave.

I must tell Konohamaru.

I left Hokage-sama to the ANBU and left to the Hokage mountain to look for him.

But when I found him there..Iruka sensei said he left to look for me.

I walked in front of the village gates but then..my scythe started acting weirdly. It amplified my sadness and melancholy and started going haywire.

There was a black explosive aura around me. The villagers got scared and stayed away from me.

"Onee-sama!"

Konohamaru found me in front of everyone when my powers are losing control..

"A-..ka.. Don't- come..nea..r."

But the idiot try to come near me.

"You..r..grand..pa..is dead..he..lov-es..you.." I tried to tell him

"Asuma Oji-san told me.." He said in tears.

"Get..ba..ck" I tried to tell him.

But the idiot came running towards me. He used to Bunshin no Jutsu and his clones restrained me.

And he kissed me in front of everyone to distract me and stole my scythe.

My powers stopped going under control. The dark aura came down.

He continued kissing me to calm me down.

But a portal appeared behind me and it was pulling me towards it. I pushed Konohamaru back and got sucked into it.