Chapter 31

The sand dissolved and Gaara came out of his shell. It was as if nothing happened before.

And that's when I saw the feathers.

It was a Genjutsu!

I used Uncle Amnesté's Illusion-Aversion magic to release it from me. And I saw everyone went to sleep.

There was also an explosion on the Hokage's dias.

I saw Sakura next to me who already released herself from the Genjutsu.

I'm glad Aka went to school today. They must be taking evacuation measures to go inside the Hokage mountain.

"Kalāra! You were able to wake up from the Genjutsu?" Guy-san asked.

"I was a student of the Illusionary arts." I said.

"Kali, take Sakura and wake up Naruto and Shikamaru from their Genjutsu." Kakashi said

"Ok"

I and Sakura walked towards them. Sakura released Oji-san from his sleep. I went to Shikamaru and took my chance to use psychometry. It created a shock between us and I was horrified to find that he was sleeping all this time.

Kakashi-san's summoning dog bit him to wake him up. He woke up on a start.

He looked at me and he had a grim look on his face.

"You were asleep all this time, Nara?" I asked

"Hello Kali-May.."

The voice that came out of him was that of an adult.

..And there was only one man who called me that.

"...Grandfather?"

"Shush.." he put his index finger on his lips and pointed towards Naruto and Sakura who was talking to each other.

"It's so good to see you, Pop-Pop." I said to him.

"We'll talk later" He whispered at me.

I nodded at him.

"...so Shikamaru..we have a mission to go. Kakashi Sensei has asked the three of us to go after Sasuke. He went after Gaara to fight him." Naruto said.

"What a drag.. I'd never thought of doing this.." Shikamaru said.

"Yeah this man is definitely my grandfather.." I mumbled.

"What?" Sakura asked.

"Oh nothing." I said with a fake smile.

"Let's go, minna." Naruto said.

Pakkun bit Shikamaru and took him out of there to get a move on.

I helped Kakashi to fight the nins in there. I sensed three snakes in the middle of the village, but I thought of going not against it since it would blow my cover.

I sensed nine nins going on Naruto Oji-san's and Sakura's direction. I told Asuma-san, since he was Shikamaru's sensei: "Asuma-san! I sense nine nins going in Shikamaru's direction. You need to go after them!"

"Ok!" And Asuma left the stadium to go after them.

"Kalāra..check on the Hokage. We got this!" Kakashi said.

"Ok"

I went above the stadium and found that the Hokage and Orochimaru are inside a blue barrier. What I was even shocked to find was that Orochimaru disrespected the laws of the dead and reanimated whom seemed like the First Hokage and the Second Hokage! This man shall suffer perdition for that..

But wait.. aren't they supposed to be in the underworld in my headquarters? Hashirama-san and Tobirama-san were my allies when I go for missions during my retirement days. Along with Madara-san.

Looks like someone ought to answer me for commiting forced reanimation.

I walked towards the barrier.

The ANBU told me, "Pristine-sama, you can't go in! You'll get burned!"

I found that the barrier was held by four Sound nin. I shot one of them and the barrier weakened.

I entered through it and tried to see what's going on.

Orochimaru looked at me and was like, "YOU! I WON'T LET YOU INTERFERE WITH MY PLANS, EVER AGAIN!!"

"AND YOU OUGHT TO TELL ME WHY YOU REANIMATED MY ALLIES, YOU DUMB SNAKE!! YOU COMMITTED A BREACH ON THE LAWS OF THE DEAD! YOU HAVE NO AUTHORISATION TO BRING BACK THE DEAD!" I shouted back.

We fought against each other with his kunai on me and my virgin blade from my thigh holster.

I tried to wound him and almost got his hands incapacitated.

"DAMN YOU!" He screamed.

I pushed him away and knocked him unconscious.