Chapter 25

"Onee-sama did you hear?"

"Hmm?" I hummed, turning towards him from the kitchen sink.

"Naruto nii-chan is gonna fight Neji nii-san on the Chunnin tournament."

"Uncle Abigore passed the third exam?"

I told him the real names of Naruto, Sasuke-san and Sakura so that I can easily say them on private.

"Yeah. Wait..third exam? I thought it was the second exam?" He said.

"Apparently, Anko-san conducted fighting duels as the third exam. I hear that Sakura cut her hair short during the survival exam." I shouted from the kitchen. I was doing the dishes.

"What about Sasuke nii-chan?" He asked.

"He is alright. The whole team is in one piece after the survival test."

Why the hell does it feel like I'm talking to my husband from the kitchen..? Weird..

"You want more pancakes?" I asked arriving towards the dining table. Konohamaru was eating his breakfast. It was a Saturday and the Leaf village is gonna conduct the Chunnin tournament in one week. I was worried how uncle would be training. I hear he was taken in by another of the Sannin. The worst part..he was a pervert.

But what makes me worry more is that my death senses were tingling. I never had it since I gave Deathscythe to Hagoromo-san. But usually I get this very strongly when it is someone close to me. And this is strong. I'm quite worried.

"Nee-sama..daijoubu?" Konohamaru asked.

"Huh? Yeah..I'm ok. Eat your food. We're gonna go to the Hokage tower."

"Ok."

                             ***

We reached the Kage room to find that the Hokage was quite busy signing some documents for arranging the preparations to invite the Kazekage of Sunagakure to attend the tournament.

"Jiji, we're back" Konohamaru announced.

"Maru, Kalāra.. it's been long." He welcomed us warmly.

"You must be busy with the Chunin tournament..maybe we'll come back another-"

"No, no. I can make time for my family. I was planning to take a break. You just created an excuse for me to do that."

"We came here to seek permission to spend some time camping in the forest.."

"Oh..what came by that idea?"

"Well..you see.."

                               ***

"Onee-sama.." Konohamaru asked.

"Hmm?" I questionably hummed.

"What's this?" He asked showing me a stack of Icha Icha paradise books I borrowed from Kakashi which I left opened last night to read and forgot to put on child lock.

"Shit!..Aka..give it to me, baby.." I cajoled him.

"I didn't know my celibate Onee-san would read such an erotic book. Hmm.. should I say this to my grandfather..? Should I not?"

"Aka.."

"And they'll make you cancel your guarding job and make you unemployed."

"Aka-chan.."

"And everyone who knows you, would tell what a fake celibate you are..hmm..what should I do..?"

"Konohamaru aka-chan. Please don't reveal this to anyone. I'm not that kind of a lady. I have neurological reasons of reading this book. Please baby. I'll do anything.."

"Anything..?" He asked with a devilish smile on his face. I gulped at that.

"S-sure. Anything."

"Ok." He innocently smiled.

                              ***

"Konohamaru and I uh..had a bet on something and he won that bet so I have to do anything he wishes. So he said he would like to go camping this Sunday. Will it be ok, sir?"

"That's a wonderful idea. I'll come as well." The Hokage said.

I said "Oh that would be wonder-"

"No." Konohamaru said.

"Then what about Asuma? Maybe an escort can go with you?" The Hokage asked.

"No. I wanna go with Onee-sama."

"I don't think I trust you to be with her, Maru. You might harrass her." The Hokage reasoned.

"I don't think you are in any position to say that, Jiji." Konohamaru said.

"Fine. But be careful when you go. There might be some wild animals out there." The Hokage said looking at me.

We both knew which animal we were talking about. And that said animal was doing a victory jump for being permitted to go for camping.