Chapter 7

"Naruto? Who's that?" I asked pretending.

"That's Naruto Uzumaki nii-chan. He is a ninja I look upto and he and I are gonna be Hokage one day, kore!" He said, showing his teethy smile. It was quite adorable.

I was glad that Uncle Abigore is not alone in this life. He deserved way better.

"Alright, alright. Who all does this Naruto have as friends ?"

"There's an Onee-chan. She's quite scary and scolds Naruto nii-chan, when he does the Sexy Jutsu."

Wait. Did I hear that properly?

"S-Sexy Jutsu?"

"Yeah. Watch this."

"Wait. Don't leave your table-"

"OIROKE NO JUTSU (SEXY JUTSU)!!"

There was a huge smoke around him. I have no idea what happened but all I saw was a brown long haired busty woman with a bikini. Thank god she (he) wasn't naked.

"Aka-chan?"

"Hai, Onee-chan? Don't I look pretty, kore?"

"Yes, yes you look pretty..more prettier than me that I am so jealous.." I fake replied.

"He he he.."

"Ok. Fun times over. Now revert back to your old self before it gives me an eyesore" I said shielding my eyes from his boobs.

"Does my boobs bother you, kore?"

"I'm slightly uh..  antipathetic of them"

He reverted back to his boyish self and came towards me. He took his palms and placed them on my- this little prick!

"Onee-san.. don't you know that you also have boobs?" He gave them a light squeeze.

I swatted his hands off.

"Watch your hands. Or I might twist them again into an unimaginable form and not even my powers won't be enough to heal them back."

The prick smiled. He. Just. Fucking. Smiled at me. Just who does he think he is?

"Ok" and he laughed.

This little perverted brat-

"Ahem." Someone interrupted by the window. It appeared that an ANBU soldier was standing on the window sill.

"Oh, hi. I actually didn't mean that threat. In my defence, he was really messing with me-"

"The Hokage requests your presence. Immediately." The ANBU finally said

"Oh. Ok. Tell him I'll come after our lunch.." I said.

"Alright." The ANBU replied.

He left the window.

"Eat your lunch fast. I'm gonna send you to the mansion-"

"I'll stay here, kore."

"You sure? I don't want you to be in danger"

He smiled at me for no reason.

"I'll be ok. Go ahead."

"Alright then."

I hastely ate my omurice and left the building. I started going above and jumping through roof tops like how I saw shinobi do in here. It was quite an experience...

..no, not really, I got screamed by a lady more making too much noise above her roof.

I reached the Hokage tower and entered the Kage's room.

"Ah Lady Pristine! right on time.."

"Can you please tell your grandson to keep his hands of me? He has been getting on my nerves.."

"Forgive me Kalāra..I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to"

"No Sarutobi-san..he does it on purpose..and he gives me a stupid smile after that..it annoys me a lot"

"Maybe he likes you."

"Are you intending to turn me into a pedophile, Hokage-sama?"

He laughed, "No, my lady. I never meant that. Maybe he is trying to tell you something. I don't know."

"Tell me what? That he has a thing for older women?"

"He once told me he liked my student Tsunade when he saw her picture..and she is 50 years old"

"Gerontophile.." I mumbled

"What?"

"Sorry. Not you sir."

"No, I understood that. It's just that I'm not familiar with the term."

"People who are sexually attracted to older people."

"Oh."

"What I don't understand is why are you supporting all this?"

"I care for my grandson's happiness. You see..he was orphaned at a young age and was lonely most of the time. I was glad he found solace in you."

"Alright, alright. Why did sir call me here for?"

"Yes that. I want you to find evidence on Danzo's influence in the Uchiha masaccare."