23: what's a nintendo?

Kise: You guys are back! How was it?

Adira: Very fun of course!

Aomine: I don't believe that.

Adira: It doesn't make a difference if you believe it or not.

Riko: Well, come and join us. We are just watching more of Jabberwock's games, especially the one against Styrky.

Adira: y/n has already bored me to death with those so i'll pass. Shintaro and Seijuro can though.

Midorima: y/n has already made me watch them tirelessly as well.

Akashi: I have seen them too, but I don't mind watching them again.

Kise: How about we play something, to ease the nerves?

Momoi: NO BASKETBALL OR SPORTS KI-CHAN!

Kise: Momoicchi, stop yelling! I didn't mean that, I mean like a board game or card game.

Aomine: But Akashi always wins and if not him then Adira or y/n will.

Murasakibara: Let's play on the nintendo.

Akashi: the what?

Aomine: The billionaire Akashi Seijuro doesn't know what a nintendo is? HAHAH

Adira: Really Seijuro, are you in that high of a class that you don't know what a nintendo is. Come on Seijuro, even I know what it is.

Midorima: It's a kind of console, Seijuro, you can play games on it, but you can easily carry it around with you and plug it into the tv if you wanted. (A/N: NINTENDO SPONSOR ME! LMAOO)

Akashi: That sounds quite extravagant, let's play that!

Murasakibara: I only have 6 controllers.

Akashi: I will buy us more then. How many?

Kise: Akashicchi, most of the games don't allow more than 4 players so more controllers aren't necessary.

Akashi: If you insist.

Momoi: Let's play Mario Kart!

Aomine: Yesssss. Watch me beat you all.

Akashi: I don't see that being possible if I win every game.

Aomine: Yeah but you don't even know how to play.

Akashi: But you're going to teach me.

Aomine: No way in hell am I doing that, this is my chance to be SUPREME!

Akashi: Impossible, you can't be supreme.

Kise: Akashicchi don't be negative.

The group teaches those who can't play and, as expected, they easily pick up how to play. The group secretly also limits the amount of games that Adira and Akashi play, so that they don't always win. The time passes quickly and it is now 12pm.

Momoi: Okay we need to stop playing now. There is only 2 hours left and we must start warming up and getting ourselves prepared if we want to avoid injuries.

Aomine: UGH BUT I HAD A WINNING STREAK!

Adira: Get up Aomine.

Aomine: yes ma'am. He stops whining almost immediately and packs away the consol without question.

Riko: y/n has planned some warm ups for you guys-

Every member but Akashi and Midorima: NOOOO!

Adira: OI SHUT YOUR TRAPS AND GET A MOVE ON!

All team members groan.

A/n: okay I know this is a super short chapter but meh I don't care anymore, I'll give you longer chapters soon don't worry!

A/N: also, Nintendo, sponsor me pls, it will be worth while I promise 😄✌️