Chapter 56: Surprise!?

(708) Words

(Tony's POV)

The plane landed and when we all went to get to our cars, Ms. Nowhere stopped us.

Ms. Nowhere- Kids... wait.

Echo- What is it Nowhere. Got some more intel for us?

Ms. Nowhere- Yes. And you're not driving there yourselves.

Layla- Then how are we gonna get there?

Ms. Nowhere gave us a weird smile and the next minute we knew... we were all sitting in the back of the van. The cramped, smelly van.

Frostee- Could we be driving in anything smaller!?

Cisco- BRO! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN ON US!!

Layla- Dude. The walls aren't goin anywhere.

Nowhere hit a sharp turn and sent us all flying into each other. I fell onto the floor and Layla landed right on top of me!

Tony- Hey...

Layla- Hey.

Tony- You okay?

Layla- Well... considering the fact that we're laying on the floor of a dirty van right now... not the greatest.

She got up and helped me up only for Ms. Nowhere to hit another sharp turn and send me flying onto Layla. Frostee fell backward and Gary caught him. Cisco was sliding around on the floor... but Echo hadn't moved. She just sat there like nothing was happening. It was kinda weird.

Layla- Jeez Nowhere!

I got off of Layla and helped her up. We tried our best to not fall on each other again.

Layla- Also... what's with taking the van? Why can't we just take our own cars?

Ms. Nowhere- You'll understand when we get there.

Echo- And where is there?

Ms. Nowhere- It's a surprise.

Gary and Julius- SURPRISE!?!?

Palindrome- Mhmm.

Ms. Nowhere- Now shut up before you ruin the surprise!

Frostee- If you ignore the cramped van and crazy driver... Florida is very beautiful.

Ms. Nowhere scowled.

Tony- Yea! You know what else is beau...

Layla- Toretto. Not right now. This is not the right place or time to be giving compliments to people.

Tony- Uhgggg! Fine! I was trying to be nice.

Layla- Well you don't have to be all sweet right now. Just wait till we're not in the van. And maybe not in front of the WHOLE CREW!

Tony- okay.

Echo- Jeez. You two even fight like a perfect couple.

Layla- Seriously!?

Cisco- It's true! You're fighting about loving each other TOO MUCH!

Frostee- Are we almost there? I don't know how much more of the relationship talk I can take back here!

Ms. Nowhere- You'll know when we're there!

Frostee- HOW?!?! You won't tell us where we're going!

Ms. Nowhere- Alright. We are about to be there. Everyone, look out the front.

We all looked out the front to see this.

(Btw this is my picture from last week! That's why I'm writing this into the story!)

Gary & Julius- DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!

Layla- Oh. My. God.

Echo- Gary! Julius! Calm down! Stop yelling like little girls!

Frostee- We're going to Disney World?! This is gonna be so fun!

Tony- Wow! This is WAY better than a mission!

Ms. Nowhere & Palindrome- SURPRISE!!

Gary- Thanks, Mom and Dad!

Julius- Yea thanks!

Layla looked at me and whispered.

Layla- Mom and Dad?! Seriously? They haven't dropped that yet?

Tony- Yea... I don't really know what that's about.

Layla- Have you ever been to Disney before?

Tony- I think we went when I was really little.

Layla- I went when I was 9. But I still remember it!

Tony- Oh... did you go because of...

Layla- Yea. She always wanted to take us here. So when she... got sick... she brought us before anything else bad could happen.

Tony- Aww.

Layla- I actually came here a lot!

Tony- Really? When?

Layla- So... Shifter had to lay low for a little bit. And we stayed in Florida. Turns out we were right down the street from Disney World! So we took some of our money from the last heist and bought pass-holder tickets. We came almost every day because no one would think to check an amusement park for teenagers who stole a crap ton of money!

Tony- Wow! So you know where things are and stuff?

Layla- I know where EVERYTHING is. I have like a mini-map in my head! 

Tony- Well I think this is gonna be fun! 

All- Yea!

Tony- Plus... Layla can be our tour guide. 

She scowled at me. 

Layla- Fine!