Chapter 55: Plane Ride -Part 2

(584) Words

(Tony's POV)

Layla and I walked over to the rest of the crew. They were whispering to each other.

Tony- Hey guys.

Layla- What are y'all talkin' bout?

Echo- Oh just that I couldn't find anything else out about the mission.

Cisco- Yea. That's... that's all we were talking about... just... just the mission.

Tony- Cisco...

Layla- What are y'all up to?

Frostee- Fine... we were talking about what a great couple you guys are.

Tony- Aww!

Layla- Really?

Cisco- Yea! We were also talking about how your dad walked in on you!

Echo- Cisco!

Layla- What?! How do you know that? Toretto!?

Tony- Okay I told Cisco but that's it!

I put my hands up in defense.

Layla- Why would you tell him about that!? Why would he want to know about what we were doing?

Frostee- Uh oh... Look what you did Cisco!

Tony- I'm sorry! He said he wanted to be my wingman!

Layla- Why do you need a wingman! Plus you don't tell a wingman about that!

Tony- I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't have told him. It was weird though! Your dad saw... that... and I didn't want to tell you about it.

Layla- You don't think it was embarrassing for me too? I had MY dad walk in and see you laying on top of me on the couch!

Cisco- Sorry T. I shouldn't have told them.

Tony- It's alright. I shouldn't have told you in the first place.

Layla- Alright. Just promise me that you won't tell people everything we do in our relationship. Okay?

Tony- I promise. What happens in Layla's living room, stays in Layla's living room.

Layla- Thanks.

She smiled and I hoped this was over.

Cisco- But can you at least tell us what happened since we all already know about it? I don't wanna know ALL the details... but... I at least what to understand why it was so embracing for you two.

I looked over to Layla. She looked back in defeat.

Layla- Fine. Go ahead.

Tony- So, Joey and Maria just left to move into their new house and I kissed Layla. She put her hands around my neck and I picked her up. I walked over to the couch and we flopped over onto the couch. Then... things started to happen...

I looked over at Layla.

Tony- We hadn't really gotten anywhere when Layla's dad walked into the house... then the moment was over.

Cisco- Woah.

Frostee- Maybe I am too young to hear about this!

Layla laughed and Ms. Nowhere came into the room.

Ms. Nowhere- A little bit longer and we should be almost there. What's so funny?

Layla- Nothin...

Ms. Nowhere- Well... based on the look you're giving Tony... I don't want to know.

She walked out of the room and we all looked at each other and laughed.

(Gary's POV)

Julius and I were flying the spy plane to Florida.

Julius- So where do you think Palindrome will take us after the mission?

Gary- I don't know... but I hope it's fun!

Julius- Well... what is there that is fun in Florida?

Gary- Sea World, beaches, Universal Studios, and ... Umm... Disney World.

We looked at each other and gasped.

Both- DISNEY WORLD!!!

Julius- Oh I hope it's Disney World!

Gary- Same here Julius... same here!

Ms. Nowhere- WOULD YOU TWO KNUCKLE HEADS STOP YELLING AND FLY THE PLANE!!!

Both J&G- Sorry Ms. Nowhere.

Ms. Nowhere walked out of the cockpit shaking her head. She whispered to herself as she left.

Ms. Nowhere- Idiots! They're all idiots!