Chapter 1: The Beginning

(340 Words)

(Tony POV)

Ms. Nowhere and Palindrome just got married. Well not really, we had to go catch the last of DANN's friends. We jumped out of the plane and there was such a pretty sunset. We all made a bet that the last person there would buy burritos. I thought it would look cool if I did a flip in the sky and well... Let's just say I have to buy a few burritos.

When we landed we barely did anything. After all, it was Ms. Nowhere's wedding present to catch him. So the rest of us just stood around waiting. Nowhere wouldn't let us help. 

Palindrome- I guess this means that we're gonna have another wedding.

Cisco- Maybe we can all dress up this time.

Echo- But no one else would be there. We are spies, remember? We can't have big events.

Frostee- Yea, but it would still be fun to dress up. Even if no one else is there.

Tony- Yea, we would have a ton of fun! We could find things to do.

Palindrome- We could have your families come. They all know that you are spies. It would at least be some people there.

Layla- I bet Gary and Julius are already planning the whole thing!

Frostee- Haha, probably.

Ms. Nowhere throws the guy on the ground.

All- OOOF

Ms. Nowhere- Okay, let's go children. 

She is dragging the unconscious guy over towards us. Gary and Julius landed the plane close by and the team meet back up with them.

Ms. Nowhere- So what were you all sitting around chatting about while I kicked that guy's butt?

Palindrome- We were talking about our wedding.

Ms. Nowhere- What about it?

Cisco- We were saying that we should all dress nice, invite our families, and have a real wedding this time.

Ms. Nowhere- That actually sounds nice. But also very expensive. And I am NOT paying for a big fancy wedding.

Tony- Well we could do it at the garage.

Layla- And we could all help set up. It shouldn't be that much work.

Gary- Clearly you all have never planned a wedding before.