Chapter 54: Plane Ride -Part 1

(648) Words

(Layla's POV)

The whole crew was sitting on the couch in the spy plane. Frostee was working on DJ Drone. Cisco was eating, as usual. Echo was trying to find more information about the mission. Toretto and I had the holo-screen up on the table and the two of us were playing racing games together.

Layla- I'm gonna beat you again, Toretto!

Tony- Not this time Gray!

Our cars sped across the finish line.

PLAYER 1 WINS!

Layla- Yes! I told you I'd win!

Tony- NO FAIR! I WANT A REMATCH!

Layla- Maybe another time Toretto. And by the way...

I got up and leaned over to whisper in his ear.

Layla- It was fair.

I walked away and sat down next to Frostee.

Layla- Hey. How's it goin?

Frostee- Good. I guess you won.

Layla- Yea. How'd you know?

Frostee- Tony was yelling.

Layla- Haha. Yea I did beat him again.

Tony- I WAS NOT!

Layla- Chill out!

Frostee- You know... you guys are a great couple.

Layla- Aww thanks, Frost.

Frostee- Well you two are! You guys are like a perfect match. Plus... I've never seen Tony as happy as he is with you!

Layla- He does seem happier.

Frostee- Are you?

Layla- Of course I am! I'm with the guy I love, the family I love, and I got my old family back too!

Frostee- That's good! It's good that you're happy. You deserve it. You spent so much of your life alone and unhappy. I'm glad we met you!

Layla- Me too, Frost!

I hugged him and Toretto walked over to us.

Tony- Aww. Family!

Layla- Shut it! Come on. Do you want a rematch or not?

Tony- Of course. I'm gonna beat you this time!!

Layla- As if!

(Frostee's POV)

Layla and Tony went off to have another virtual race. They seem so happy together. It kinda sounds like I'm mad about it, but I'm not. I just... it's weird to see the two people you always wanted to get together, ACTUALLY, GET TOGETHER! It's still kinda crazy! They always seemed like a good fit, but now it seems like they are perfect for each other. Also, they aren't all "lovey-dovey" around us. I'm pretty sure that T is supposed to move in with Layla soon. It's just kinda crazy that one of my best friends is dating my favorite celebrity! I think Tony forgets that Layla is a big celebrity. But I guess Tony is too! He is Car Fail Guy!

Frostee- Hey Echo!

Echo- Yea?

Frostee- Don't you think they make a great couple?

Echo- Yea! I mean look at them!

We looked over and they were smiling and laughing together.

Frostee- Aww.

Echo- I think it's nice that they finally got together.

Cisco- Yooo! Are you guys talking about Layla and T?

Frostee- Yea. We were saying how good of a couple they are.

Cisco- Dude! I think they are like soulmates! But the only bummer is... Tony wants to take it slow. I mean like REAL SLOW!

Echo- I get that. He wants to make it work. Did you hear anything about them lately?

Cisco- Well he told me he doesn't want to really go over to her house while her dad is there anymore.

Echo- Why?

Cisco- Well... Frostee cover your ears...

Frostee- I'm 16! I can hear what your gonna say!

Cisco- Fine. Well, he said that yesterday night, he was over there with her and they were all alone. Things got really heated and they were about to...you know what... and her dad walked right into the house!

Echo- That's embarrassing!

Frostee- Wait they were gonna...

Cisco- Yea! But he said her dad totally killed the mood.

Frostee- I don't know if I should be mad or happy he killed the mood. I mean... they are adults. They can do whatever they want.

Echo- Dude! SHHH! They're coming over here!