Chapter 3: Wedding Planning

(337)Words

(Tony's POV)

Everyone was very busy with all of the wedding planning. Julius was trying to order all of the decorations for the garage. Ms. Nowhere and Palindrome were getting the invitations ready. Gary was out looking for matching outfits for everyone. But everyone else was kinda bored.

Tony- UHHHH! There is nothing to do here!

Layla- There is plenty to do. You just don't wanna do any of it.

Echo- Yea. You haven't done anything to help with the wedding.

Tony- Well that's cause I don't know how to do any of it. I don't want to mess it up. Ms. Nowhere would kill me if I ruined her 2nd wedding. 

Frostee- That's actually true.

Cisco- Yea bro, she is one scary lady.

Julius enters the room with a big box.

Tony- What's that?

Julius- It's the first of the decorations for the garage. 

Echo- Isn't it a little early to decorate?

Layla- Yea, we don't even know when the wedding is happening.

Ms. Nowhere and Palindrome walk into the room.

Ms. Nowhere- Actually, we do.

Frostee- Really! When?

Ms. Nowhere- This weekend.

Layla- But it's Wednesday!

Tony- Nowhere, that's a lot of work for... (counts out days on fingers) 3 days!

Layla- You can't count, can you?

Tony- I can! Just not very good...

Palindrome- We know it is a lot of work, but we don't need a big fancy wedding. We just want a simple one. 

Julius- Well the rest of the stuff is coming tomorrow. Gary will you have the outfits ready by then?

Gary- I will have to rush, but I think I can finish them by then.

Ms. Nowhere- It's settled! The wedding is this weekend. Children! You better not ruin this wedding! 

Ms. Nowhere and Palindrome go to finish the invitations and Julius went to check the shipping dates for the decorations. 

Gary- Okay kids. I have your outfits ready. I just need you to all come and try them on. Julius said that Layla and Tony will walk the aisle together, Echo and Frostee, and Cisco and Rosco. So I am going to match your outfits to your partner's.