Chapter 24: The Reunion PART 1

(338) Words

(Tony's POV)

We got to the reunion and I got out as quick as possible. I walked to Layla's door to help her out. 

Everyone was watching me help Layla. It felt kinda funny with my whole family looking at us. We walked up to the pavilion and helped Layla sit down at one of the tables where my grandma and mother were sitting. 

Tony- Layla. This is my grandma and my mom. I'm gonna go over there and talk to Dom.

Layla- Okay.

Tony- I'll see you later.

Layla- Alright.

 I leaned over and kissed her forehead. My mom smiled and I saw Layla blush a little.

(Layla's POV)

Toretto leaned over and kissed my head. His mom was smiling and I started to blush. I tried to hide it, but I didn't do that good of a job. Toretto walked away and went over to Dom. 

Toretto's Mom- Soooo. When did this start?

Layla- Ummm...

Toretto's Grandma- Don't pressure her, honey!

Layla- No it's... It's alright! We started dating about a week ago. You guys are allowed to know what is going on in our lives. 

Toretto's Mom- I'm happy for you guys. 

Toretto's Grandma- I'm so happy Anthony found such a nice and pretty girl. 

Layla- Aww. Thanks... uh... I'm sorry, what should I call you?

Toretto's Grandma- Well just call me Grandma!

Layla- haha, okay!

Toretto's Mom- And you can call me mom.

Layla- uh... alright.

(Tony's POV)

I walked over to Dom and my dad. 

Dom- Hey kid!

Tony- Hey man! 

We hugged and my dad started to complain.

Dad- Hey, what about me?

Tony- I'm coming!

I walked over and hugged my dad. 

Dad- I saw you brought someone with you!

Tony- Yea!

Dom- So... did you finally tell her how you feel?

Tony- Yea... well... Layla told me first.

Dom- Well that's okay. At least you guys know how you feel about each other.

Tony- Yea! Layla is amazing. I was really glad I could bring her today. 

I looked over at her and she was laughing with my mom and grandma. I wonder what they are talking about. I bet it's me!