Chapter 61: The Vacation -Part 5

(614) Words

(Tony's POV)

We went and rode Nemo and Layla sang along to the song that goes, In the BIG BLUE world! After we got off Layla grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs.

Tony- Where are we going?

Layla- To see the manatees!

We walked into a room on the left and there was a big tank with 2 manatees.

Layla- One was left alone as a baby and the other was hit by a boat. They can't go back into the wild, so they get to live here!

Tony- That is so cool! I can't believe you know all that!

Layla- Uhh. Babe. It's also on the sign right there. But I do remember that from the 1 billion times I've been here.

We went back downstairs to the crew while they were looking at the dolphin.

Ms. Nowhere- Well tour guide? Is that everything?

Layla- We did the world, Soarin, Test Track, Nemo, and Figment. There is Mission Space and Spaceship Earth.

Echo- What are those?

Layla- Spaceship Earth is in the Epcot ball. Mission space is like a rocket launch ride.

Frostee- That sounds cool.

Tony- Let's go!

We rode both of those rides and after we got on the bus to Animal Kingdom where we would get lunch. Layla pretty much planned it all out. I think Ms. Nowhere is glad Layla knows so much. We would be so lost without Layla! When we got to Animal Kingdom, Layla opened her backpack and handed us all different shirts. I guess she wanted us to match the park. She had an Avatar shirt with cool ears. It had a headband that goes across the forehead.

Tony- That's cool!

Layla- Thanks. I got it a few years ago. Come on. Let's go!

We walked into the park and walked up this path with trees all around. Then it opened up to the park and there was a huge tree.

Tony- So... What's first?

Layla- There aren't too many rides here. There is Dinosaur, Pandora, Everest, and the Safari.

Frostee- What's Dinosaur?

Layla- It's kinda like a rollercoaster, but it's in a jeep. You'll like it. It's super fun.

We walked over to Dinosaur and got into the time rover. It went into a Time machine room and the next thing we knew... we were back in the Cretaceous period. There were Dinos all around and the ride turned into a massive car chase. And I LOVE car chases!

Tony- That was so much fun!

Frostee- Yea! It felt like that dino was really chasing us!

Layla- That was Toro. The Carnotaurus.

Cisco- How do you know this stuff!?

Layla- I told y'all. I basically lived at Disney a few years ago. I can't even tell you how many times I've come here!

Echo- That sounds expensive.

Layla- Well. I was a criminal back then. We used stolen money.

Echo- Oh.

Ms. Nowhere- Well I paid for this trip with my own money!

Echo- Good for you.

We started to walk off towards the other rides and as we were walking down one of the streets... Layla grabbed my hand. She intertwined her fingers with mine.

Layla- Hey.

Tony- Hey?

Layla- So... how do you like Disney?

Tony- It's fun! But... how did you come here every day and do this!

Layla- Well... when we came... we didn't do everything. We didn't have to. So we just enjoyed ourselves. We had snacks, practiced my aim in the shootin arcade at Magic Kingdom, rode a few rides, and watched the shows that we knew every word to. I even knew the firework placement!

Tony- Seriously!?

Layla- Yea!

Tony- So your happy to be back here?

Layla- Yea. It's so much fun here! And I'm gonna tell you now. We are coming here a lot.

Tony- I figured.