Chapter 34: Are They Coming Home?

(382) Words

(Tony's POV)

We dropped from the plane and were hot on their tail. We circled the car and it skidded to a stop. We got out of our cars and walked up to the car from all directions. Then out of nowhere, dozens of cars pulled up. The drivers got out pointing guns at us.

Tony- Those are some big guns!

Guy- HANDS UP!

Ms. Nowhere- Kids, put your hands up.

Frostee- WHAT? We are just gonna surrender?

Ms. Nowhere- We're outnumbered!

We all put our hands up and guys came over to put us in handcuffs. Clearly, this was a setup. They knew we would come and now we are their prisoners. I thought quickly and I tapped my watch 3 times. Layla found out about her ring when she got captured. My watch would send her an SOS text and our coordinates. It should pop us a little hologram and show her where we are. Let's just hope Layla can get here and help us.

(Layla's POV)

I woke up the next morning after our movie night. I checked my phone to see if Toretto had called me. Nothing. I just told myself that they probably didn't have internet and would be home soon. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. I looked in the mirror after drying my face to see my ring flashing. I touched it and a mini-map popped up. It had a dot saying, Tony! It also said SOS.

Layla- They must have gotten kidnapped! I gotta go save their stupid butts!

I got dressed and put on my leather jacket. I had my hair down and put my dad's hat on. I packed a bag with some clothes and money. I grabbed my car keys and slowly snuck out to the garage. I got in the driver's seat and turned around to throw my backpack in the back seat. When I turned back around, my dad had his arms crossed and was giving me a dirty look.

Dad- And where do you think you're goin?

Layla- I gotta go save my family!

Dad- Not without me!

Layla- No. I can't give them another person I love to hurt.

Dad- Fine. But you have to promise you'll be careful!

Layla- I promise! I'll be back soon.