Baby time!! 50

A few months later

"Bartholomew henryyy allleeeen" Caitlin yells loudly as she screams in pain. 

The time had come; their baby was on it's way. 

"Come here... RIGHT NOW." Caitlin demands. 

"Coming!" Barry speeds over to her bedside. She grabs Barry's hand. He bites his lip to try not to show that he's in pain too. 

"I can't believe you did this to me..." Caitlin says in between contractions.

"Well... breathe." Barry looks at her and gestures breathing motions. 

Caitlin looks down away from Barry.

"Look at me..." Barry places a thumb under Caitlin's chin and their gaze meets. 

"I love you... forever." Barry ressures Caitlin. 

Caitlin lets out a slight smile; before screaming in pain again. 

"Ok... Caitlin.. one more push." The doctor says. 

Caitlin lets out one last push. 

Barry and Caitlin take a deep breath; for a moment Barry used his Flash time to capture the last bit of the labour; the pair look at eachother lovingly.

They here their baby cry for the first time. All the pain, all the moments before... faded away. 

"Here... she is healthly and happy.." The nurse cleans her up and hands her to Caitlin. 

"Barry... we did it!" Caitlin looks up at Barry; he kisses Caitlin on the forehead. 

"Hello Dee." Barry kisses Dee on the forehead as well. 

"We will give you a moment alone" The doctors smiled and left the room. 

"Cait..she has your nose." He strokes Dee's nose. 

"She has your ears." Caitlin lets out a giggle. 

"She is so preious.." Barry kisses Caitlin. 

Dee let's out a cry.

"Oh... Baby girl... do you want cuddles?" Barry says in his baby voice. 

"I think... she wants a feed."

"oh." Barry cringes. 

~~
to be contiued...