Unexpected news (44)

After a few weeks in Paris; it was finally the day, in the city of love; Caitlin and Barry finally are getting married. 

"Caitlin, you can't see Barry at all today." Iris exclaims. 

"Gosh I miss him though." Caitlin presses her stomach into her dress. 

"Hey Iris.. do me a favor, would you be so kind to sip up my dress?" Caitlin asks.

"Iris.. I have a question." Caitlin looks up at Iris whose pregnant belly has grown a couple of inches since a couple of weeks ago. 

"Ummm... how did you know that you were.. ya know?" Caitlin points at Iris' belly. 

"Well.. I felt sick most of the time; I lost my taste in foods and such." Iris looks at Caitlin and smiles. 

"Wait??" Iris twigs and tilts her head. 

"ARE YOU PREGGERS?" Caitlin shouts as the whole bridal shop hears. 

"shh... keep your voice down." Caitlin makes a shhing motion on her lips. 

"Barry and I... ya know.. kinda got carried away." Caitlin says in hushed tones. 

"You two just couldn't wait could you?" Iris lets out a laugh. 

"Iris.. I feel sick.." Caitlin holds her tummy. 

"Can we have her robe?" she asks one of the ladies who runs the bridal shop. 

The lady hands Caitlin her robe and she puts it on over her dress and runs to the toilet. 

Caitlin's POV

I sit here puking; I know that a baby is growing inside of my stomach, but I haven't been able to tell Barry all day. 

He would be over the moon; Gosh I love the idea of a little frosty speedster; I wanted to tell him so bad; so that moment I reach for my phone in the middle of feeling better after puking up. I dialed Barry's number. 

"Hey....." Barry says softly over the phone. 

"Barr.. I have to cancel the wedding."I take a deep breath in. 

"Wh- why?" Barr's voice saddens. 

"Hold on..." I put the phone down on the floor and starts puking. 

Third person

"Cait? Are you okay? Are you being... sick?" Barry puts the phone down and runs to the bridal shop. And rushes in. 

"Where is my future wife?" Barry asks the cashier. 

"She's in there." The lady points to the toliet door. He goes towards the door and knocks softly. 

"It's occupied" Caitlin says weakly. 

"Cait... it's me... I got worried." Barry says by the door placing his head on the door. 

Barry hears the door unlock. Caitlin looks pale and slightly weak. 

"Cait... tell me... what's wrong? Is it cold feet?" Barry asks.

Caitlin goes out the bathroom door; and takes him to a nearby changing room. 

"Barry; I need you to sit down." Caitlin places Barry down on the chair. 

Caitlin explains that she is pregnant; Barry pulls her in closer and kisses her passionately. 

"What was that for?" Caitlin pulls away afterwards.

"Let's call off the wedding; we will go back home and we will get married when the baby becomes a bit older." Barry strokes Caitlin's Auburn hair and smiles at her. 

"I am going to be a dad!!" Barry says excitedly, he didn't hear the fact that she wanted to call off the wedding.. but he knew deep inside that he still wanted to convice her to change her mind.

"Yes.. yes you are." Caitlin cups Barry's face and kisses him some more. 

"Hey.. help me unzip my dress." Caitin takes off her robe to reveal the wedding dress she was going to wear. 

"Wow." Barry looks in awe of his future wife. 

"Just help me to take it off." Caitlin guestures at the zips. 

He slowly unzips the dress and looks away. 

"Come on Allen, we saw all of this already." Caitlin reminds him. 

"I still want to be a gentlemen and look away." Caitlin gets changed back into her jeans and T-shirt and walks out with Barry's hand in her's. 

Iris stands shocked. 

"Wait.." Iris points at Barry. 

"What's going on?" 

"We are calling off the wedding." Caitlin rubs her belly. 

"Iris.. I told him." Caitlin looks at Iris with a smile. 

"Caity and Barry... I am so happy, I think... I might cry." Iris begins to cry; it maybe mixed of hormones and actual tears of happiness. 

"Right I will call and let everyone know." Iris exclaims. 

"Don't tell them Iris... we want to keep it a secret." Caitlin says sturnly. 

"A secret... sure." Iris looks at them and raises her eyebrows. 

"What do I tell the others?" Iris ponders. 

"Tell them.. we have to go back to central city..." Caitlin thinks. 

"Caity... all I want is you to marry me.. I don't care if your in jeans and t-shirt, but it would be akward.. I am standing in a tux, I know at the moment you feel bloated.." Barry smiles. 

"You still want to go ahead with the wedding?" Caity looks at the floor

"Of course I do.. Iris is about ready to pop.." Barry looks at Iris and smirks.

"Like a confetti cannon?... but ouch Allen that hurt" Iris goes over to barry and punches him in the arm. 

"Ouch.. what was that for?" Barry wimpers. 

"For saying Iris was just about to pop.." Caitlin starts to giggle. 

"So.. we getting married or what?" Barry uses his superspeed to grab her a comfy, free flowing princess dress. 

"This.. is so comfy..." Caitlin smiles as Barry picks her up in his arms.. 

"Get used to this more Allen.." she giggles and the two wonder out of the shop.

"Ehhh.. Sir... are you gonna pay for that?" the store owner exclaims.

Iris rubbing her back. 

"He'll be back later" Iris remarks as she wonders out of the shop following Caitlin and Barry behind. 

***

to be continued... YAAAAY CAITY'S PREGGERRRS!! & THEYY ARE GETTING MARRIEDDD!