Mysterious meta (48)

"Nope not kidding." Cisco hangs up the phone.

"Barry... I heard all of that." Caitlin panics.

"Time to get Frost out?" Caitlin says.

"Cait... I don't want you getting hurt stay here." Barry speeds to the hospital waiting room.

He grabs his flash ring out of his pocket and suits up.

"FLAAASHHH... Soon your precious Caitlin will die." The mysterious voice says.

"Not on my watch!" Barry looks around the empty hospital waiting room.

"WHERE ARE YOU??" Barry says in fear.

There is a flash of white lighting and someone goes from behind and stabs him in the stomach.

Meanwhile

Caitlin sits in the dark room; she feels pain in her heart.

"Frost... somethings up." Caitlin talks to Frost.

"I need you to take over: but make sure the baby is safe." Frost takes over

Frost looks around the waiting room; she sees Barry laid on the floor unconscious alone. She runs over to him.

"Barr... wake up.. please... wake up." Caitlin kneels beside him.

She feels a gust of wind brush behind her; she looks up to see a blurred face.

"If you want to see your precious fiancee again you must do as I say." The mystery voice says in a distorted voice.

"Anything.. just don't harm me or my unborn child." Frost rubs her belly.

Barry stirs to find a Frost and this mystery meta; he can't quite hear what they are saying. He reaches out to find Frost's hand; She grabs it.

"Fr... I love you..." Barry whispers and then passes out.

"Frost.. he's out of our way." The mysterious meta pulls her in closer to him.

"I want you to come somewhere with me." He picks her up and speeds her off to Central City High.

"Remember this?" The meta asks.

~~~~~

"Caitlin" Barry says as he gains consciousness.

He looks where she was kneeling beside him. No sign of her or the meta.

*RING RING*

"Barry... I just got a ping of where Caitlin is.." Cisco says.

"CISCO... TELL ME... NOW.." Barry starts to panic.

"At the high-school." Cisco explains.

~~~~

"Yes... I went to high school here. Boy I had real good times here." Frost explains

"Cut the chit chat." The face becomes unblurred.

"Jullian?" Frost turns back into Caitlin.

"I want to know why you chose Barry over me?" Jullian's voice becomes jealous.

"Because you were a jerk..." Caitlin says with her hands on her hips.

"All you ever cared about was parties and girls.. that weren't me." She gets angry.

"Just do me one last thing.." Jullian gets closer to caitlin.

"What would that be?" She discreetly looks down at her apple watch.

I am on my way... keep him stalled. - Barry.

Caitlin smiles.

"What are you smiling at?"

A gush of wind sweeps passed her; she smiles knowing it's her hero.

"Hey hun... I am home." He kisses her on the cheek before speeding her home. He flashes back to the high-school.

~~~~

"Jullian... why are you doing this?" Barry tries to reason with him.

"Because; I am Barry Allen... I always get my happy ending.. blah... blah blah" Julian says sarastically.

"Wait... that's not what I sound like." Barry strunches his eyebrows angrily.

"You stole my girlfriend..." Julian runs up to him full speed ahead and pushes him hard to the ground.

"And you know what happens to punks who steal my girlfriend." Julian goes to punch Barry in the face.

"Well.. you treated her like she was a doll; you played with her and had your fun; then you threw her away." Barry looks up into Julian's angry eyes.

Julian looms over Barry stunned.

"I guess... your right" Julian steps back from Barry.

"And besides she chose me." Barry says proudly.

"It took you a decade to say you loved her." Julian said.

Barry gets up and brushes himself off. he speeds Julian to star labs.

~~

to be continued...