Authors note: Where have I been?

Dear readers, 

Firstly. A BIG THANK YOU!! Thank you for believing in this story; it's you guys who keep my motivation going. 

I am sorry I just ghosted you all and left you on a cliffhanger with that last chapter I published. seem to do that a lot huh?

I haven't posted for a while because I am "trying" to take a break from socials. Which IS HARD by the way. I do miss posting my updates for my story. I need to retrace my steps and go back to my original storyline; plus added flashbacks, story arch, best of all... MORE SNOWBARRY!! I want to do my best to keep the story fluffy and cute; I had so many ideas for the original "When Ice And Speed Meet" but I was confined on insta; but Wattpad *bless wattpadd* has given me more outlet than insta has; I am not confined to characters/screencaps my imagination runs wildddd!!

I am so pleased with the feedback I have gotten; you guys ALSO make this story too!!

I miss you all, not long now till I post chapters.. but FIRST... 

*It's your turn gimme ideas here* (Press the comment thingy-box vortext) 

I need your help... I have a few ideas... *no spoilers* but I wanna see what you guys think. 

See ya soooon, 

frosty_speedster (lana)