Thoughts (4)

Present day @ Jitters

Barry's heart beats out of his chest whilst waiting in line; Barry has been non-stop thinking about Caitlin all morning, but Iris.

Agh; Iris needs to go home! Isn't she going out with Eddie now? Barry thinks to himself

He uses his speed to get the coffees and muffins.

The barista lady looks down with a confused look on her face.

"4 coffees and a chocolate muffin to go!" a lady calls over the counter.

"Mine!" Barry exclaims.

He looks over at the table

What are you doing Iris West? he thinks to himself

Barry takes it from the counter and marches over to the table, Iris hangs up the phone quickly; his face angers.

"What's that face for?" Iris asks innocently.

"Iris.. please go!" Barry tries to lower his voice.

"Why?" Iris looks at him blankly.

"Because you are always getting in my business; you need to realise that I am in love" Barry confesses.

"With someone else..." Iris's voice saddens.

"You have a good boyfriend Iris; Eddie is much more of a man than I could ever be" Barry starts to choke up.

"Barry... don't cry.. please..." Iris stutters.

"Iris.... I... am... sorry.." he begins to cry.

"I will go find Eddie; I won't bother you again.." Iris leans in to give Barry a side hug.

Caitlin walks through the door and sees Barry and Iris embracing in a tight hug; she feels herself getting angry and goes to walk out the door.

"Caitlin, wait!!" Iris yells for her.

To be continued ...

EDIT: I turned this chapter into a cliffhanger.. just because it was too long!

Hope you are enjoying the story so far; Let me know your thoughts below

Blessings,

Lana xo