Secret Wedding - 36

Story note: this takes place after s1 and is now s3-4 :P Enjoy the SB feels; I love writing this story so much; this is now my reimagined story from my Instagram. you can check out the original storyline over on my Instagram  (same username as on here) 

***

"Tell me a place you want to go," Barry asks Caitlin. 

"I....I... don't think I have thought about it," Caitlin says to Barry honestly.

"While you think about that I am going to pack." Barry flashes all the stuff and the suitcases onto the bed. Caitlin looks amazed at all of the clothes. 

"Barr, you picked out clothes for ALL around the world." Caitlin smiles at Barry fondly.

"What did you expect? You are getting married to a speedster!" Barry laughs as he moves closer to Caitlin who is sitting on the bed next to a pile of clothes. 

"I just had a thought, Barr." Caitlin looks in deep thought. 

"Aren't we meant to be... well ya know..." Caitlin continues. 

"Saving the world?" Barry finishes her sentence. 

"Yes... my thoughts exactly." Caitlin sighs. 

"I called upon an old friend of ours..." Barry says with a huge smile on his face. 

"Who?" Caitlin inquires. 

"Kara Devers... she is our supergirl." Barry moves in closer to Caitlin until he is kneeling next to her. 

"She's got everything under control; she told me that she was going to sort everything out." Barry strokes Caitlin's fiery amber hair. 

"Do you trust me?" Barry says. 

"Well... umm... I have to.. your my everything." Caitlin leans in to kiss Barry again. 

The pair pull away and look into eachothers eyes. 

"Are we ready?" Barry asks Caitlin.

"Always." 

Caitlin gets up and Barry picks her up bridal style; Caitlin tucks her self in to hear Barry's heart beat. The two speed off to their first destination. 

***

to be continued...