Stupid Sebastian's Dad

Hello, my McG's. That's what I'm going to start calling you, yep yep yep. Ok so.... OVER 4000 VIEWS! Thank you. Sooooo much for sticking with me. I am eternally grateful. Now, onto the story. ____________________________________________________________________

McGonagall's Pov.

Apparently, the mystery man had minions. We were took outside Madeline's protective circle. We were all bound in magic restricting binds. I assume there was another word for it because Madeline's face grew to something You-Know-Who would learn to fear. I could feel anger radiating off her. We were all in separate cages, and Madeline looked none too happy. Every once and a while, she would gather all her strength and yank at the chains.

"What are the binds actually called?" I whispered to Elise.

"Handcuffs. It's what muggles use to prevent criminals from getting away with free hands. Of course it's possible to pick the lock, but Madeline doesn't have the correct equipment right now. I think she is going to trying wandless magic... eventually."

After Elise said wandless, my gaze traveled to an outside table that wasn't blocked from the sun by the trees. The sun was still down though. It had all of our wands were, just like before.

The mystery man was at Madeline cage. She had managed to the edge of the cage. The man pointed his wand at her and she flew to the back of the cage. "Stupid - Sebastian's - dad," she muttered. She stood up, her eyes darkening. "Hey! What house were you in?"

"Slytherin," he replied without looking at her.

"Well" - he finally turned around as she said that - "I hope you like snakes." She gave a final yank on her chains and they fell to the floor of her cage. Bending down, Madeline grasped the handcuffs. They turned into a silver snake. "Because one's about to come a Slytherin." She tossed the snake at him. "Oh and just so you know, there is venom in its fangs. So either there isn't a cure, there is a cure but I don't know it, or I know the cure but I'm not going to tell you." She gave him a while to think about it.

The Bogart, in its black circle shape, floated towards Madeline. She shot up against the back of the cage when it turned into a scene. Madeline put one hand on the top of the cage and instantly turned into an Egyptian Mau. She climbed on top of the cage and hissed at the Bogart. Jumping on its head, the Mau silently went for Sebastian's dad.

He barely dodged her. Luckily, Madeline wasn't aiming for him exactly. She landed on the ground then made for the wands' table. She jumped up on it and gently took my wand in her mouth. Running to my cage, she jumped and landed gracefully, setting it down on the floor of it. The cage itself was made to prevent a human and the prisoner's wand together from coming near it, so it blasted her back. She yelped as she landed onto the ground and Tabby cried. She repeated the process over and over again with each of the wands, each time she got blasted back. With the final 3, one could see it was getting harder. When she jumped to get on Severus's cage, her pounce was weaker. When getting to Poppy's, her back legs slipped, but she balanced again. When at Dumbledore's, she jumped, but slipped and started sliding back down. This caused Albus to lift her up. He held her and gently took his wand from her mouth.

Simultaneously, we all spelled, "Confringo!" The cages exploded, leaving us untouched. We stepped out to see Sebastian's dad still running from the snake. While he was occupied by Severus, Albus set Mau on a chair by the table that now only had Madeline's wand on it.

The Mau transformed into Madeline. "Hexes and curses. Remind me never to help you again." She grabbed her wand and tried to sit up. Poppy pushed her back down. Madeline looked at her and gave her a sympathetic look. Some sort of silent understanding went between them. Madeline nodded and Poppy let off. "Let's see how a level two Transfiguration spell works on a rat like you." Her voice was hoarse and strained. "Fera Verto," she casted. He turned into a water goblet! She turned her attention to us. "You've wasted enough time away from Hogwarts."