BACK FINALLY!!!!!!

Before I start this chapter, I want to say I'm changing the rules. It isn't that you can't use magic while you're off Hogwarts' grounds while you're underage, it is that you can't use magic in the muggle world while you're underage.
____________________________________________________________________

No One's Pov.

Madeline stood before her cauldron, setting up for Neville's arrival. She couldn't help but let her mind wander about when she had first come back while she put the potion ingredients on both sides of the cauldron.

Madeline walked out of the fireplace and went to the edge of Diagon Alley and... Into the woods. (Hey, that's a new movie. I'm not bipolar. What are you taking about?) She came upon her treehouse and went up to her room. Breathing in the forest air, she unpacked her items. Madeline went down to her little closet that she used to not know what to do with and put her potions' ingredients in. She went back upstairs and saw an owl on her bed. "Elise," she acknowledged.

Elise jumped off the bed and turned into her normal blonde hair blue eyed self. She raised an auburn eyebrow. "Well? How was your first year at Hogwarts?" She took Madeline's hands in her own and led her to the bed in which they sat on.

"Just because we wrote over the school year doesn't mean.... Oh, what do I care? It was incredible. Or at least the first semester was."

"Try not to be mad at her; she's your mother-"

"Stop. Right. There. I understand and I've forgiven her for the lie."

"I know you don't like lies, but-"

Madeline was drawn out of her thoughts by the sound of rustling. ____________________________________________________________________

Draco's Pov.

I was searching for 'the arrow' but didn't see one. Just as I was about to give up, I ran a hand through my hair and looked up. There was an arrow in the sky. It turned out 'follow the arrow' meant the constellation that looked like an arrow. ____________________________________________________________________

Minerva's Pov.

We arrived at a strange treehouse at night.

"What are we doing here?" Snape asked.

We seemed to be waking up from a daze. No, not a daze. A spell.

We saw at the base of the tree the treehouse was on, there was a fire and a table with three chairs. Though, the chairs were knocked over. At the table, two people were leaving over, hands bent away from each other, the two there were glaring angrily. The four of us watched what seemed to be going on.

"What would Pomfrey say?" Mr. Malfoy asked.

"Pomfrey's not here," Madeline retorted.

"What would your mother say?"

"McGonagall's not here."

"What would Kiana say?"

"Kiana is kinda dead, so her opinion doesn't matter, does it?"

Draco straightened. "You seem to have an authority problem. Must be from not having a while lot of it."

That was all it took to make Madeline more than mad. In an instant, Madeline had Draco pinned to a tree just close enough to us, her arm on his throat. "I have had plenty of people who have had authority over me. Let me just say, you are not one of them." I was surprised at the amount of venom in her voice. "Now you are going to get on your daddy donated Nimbus, fly yourself to your rich boy home, and not. Come. Back," she commanded, her eyes full of hate.