Classes

You don't have to read this chapter ____________________________________________________________________

On Monday, the first class was Xylomancy in the North Tower. After the introduction and requirements, they were sent to their next class.

Next was Potions with Snape. He wasn't the nicest, but he got the point across. In his introduction, he was a bit stern, but other teachers who weren't, didn't get the work they wanted. "There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few... Who possess, the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper to death." Madeline perked up at this class. After the introduction assignments, and requirements, they were sent to their next class.

After potions was Defense Against the Dark Arts with Professor Lockhart. He looked cute, but Madeline saw right past it. Ginny... not so much.

Then, it was Charms Filius Flitwick. After the introduction, requirements, and assignments, it was the end of the day.

On Tuesday, Potions with Snape was first.

Then it was the History of Magic with Professor Binns. "My subject I'd history of magic. I deal with facts, not myths or legends," was the introduction. After the requirements and introduction, there were sent off to their next class.

After that, it was Herbology with Professor Sprout. Herbology is the study of magical and mundane plants and fungi, making it the wizarding equivalent to botany. After introductions and requirements, they were sent to the next class.

The final class was Transfiguration with McGonagall. The introduction was, "Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts. Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back. You have been warned." She said the requirements, gave them their first assignment, and sent them on their way.

On Wednesday, first was Potions. Then, Charms with Filius Flitwick. After that it was Magical Theory twice.

Thursday was Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, Transfiguration, then flying (which Madeline was exceedingly good at).

Then, on Friday it was, Herbology, History of Magic, Charms, and then Magical Theory.

Finally on Sunday, Potions twice then Transfiguration twice.

____________________________________________________________________

All assignments had to be turned in the next week at the latest and the school didn't accept late work. ____________________________________________________________________ ~~~Comment~~~
~~~Vote~~~