Chapter Twenty Four

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

In Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Christy is wearing a pajama shirt and pants, laying in their bed, with the bedcover covering her.

Klaus is sitting in the armchair, looking at Christy as she sleeps. He uses his hybrid hearing to pick up the slight heartbeat in her womb, where their unborn child is.

Klaus made a promise to Christy that he will be the best father he can be for their unborn child. Even though, Mikael wasn't a good father to him, Klaus wanted to be a good father to his and Christy's unborn child.

Elijah slowly walks up to their bedroom doorway. "Niklaus?"

Klaus puts his finger up to his lips. And Elijah gently nods and slowly walks away. Klaus removes his finger from his lips and gets up, walking away.

Now, in the study, Klaus, Elijah and Marcel are discussing the best thing to protect Christy and the unborn child.

"So, the supernatural gossip is that Christy is pregnant." says Marcel. "Where is Christy?"

"Asleep." Klaus says. "She needs her rest."

"And I bet that Christy is gonna be grounded here at the Mikaelson Compound, right?" Marcel asks.

"Maybe." Elijah says. "Christiana is now with child. She must not be harmed."

"And speaking of the unborn child." Freya says, walking inside the study. "The unborn baby is a supernatural growth, it will be slow, but the child will grow slowly with Christy's womb."

Klaus, Elijah, Freya and Marcel exchange looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

In the ballroom, Christy is sitting on the three seat sofa, snacking on a bowl of blueberries.

"Can I get you anything?" Klaus asks Christy.

Christy looks up at her husband, Klaus, and playfully smiles at him, and playfully teases him a bit. "Aww, protective Klaus the Dad."

Klaus smiles softly at Christy's playfulness. "Freya will be staying here with you."

"Klaus?" Christy says, and gets up to her feet. "I get it, you want to protect me from any harm. And I have a bun in the oven."

"Of course." Klaus says, and glances at her laptop. "What To Eat and Drink While Pregnancy."

"I drink milk and snack on blueberries." Christy says to Klaus. "I don't need a babysitter."

"Aww, that's too bad." Gia says, and shows Christy a coffee to-go cup. "I got you a medium sized decaf latte."

"Okay, okay, wait a minute, I appreciate it. I really do. But I don't need all of this attention. Yes, I'm pregnant with a supernatural baby, but don't need all of this." Christy says.