Chapter Eleven

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

The next morning, Christy slowly walks inside the courtyard.

"Christy?" Elijah says.

"Elijah." Christy says, and walks over to him. "What is it?"

"Unfortunately, Niklaus has been stabbed with a mystical torture device embedded into his chest, and I assume by the instant connection that you and Niklaus share in between you two, you're the person that can ease his frustration." says Elijah to Christy.

"What do you need me to do?" Christy asks him.

In Klaus's bedroom...

A shirtless Klaus, is laying in his bed, with a red cut wound on his chest where the mystical device, Papa Tunde's Blade, is, and covering the lower half of his body.

"So, a Papa Tunde's Blade is inside of Klaus?" Christy says, sitting in the armchair.

"Yes, and as long as it stays within him, it would cause unending torment." Elijah says.

"Who stabbed him?" Christy says.

"Genevieve did." Elijah says, and gently rolls up his sleeves. "And I attend to remove it."

With a scalpel, Elijah cuts along the red faded scar on Klaus's chest, causing him to groan weakly. Afterwards, Elijah plunges his hand into Klaus's chest.

"You said that you know about Klaus and I's instant connection." Christy says to Elijah.

"I know Niklaus is falling for you, Christiana." Elijah says, and pulls out the Papa Tunde's Blade.

Klaus groans in agony pain.

Elijah looks at Christy. "Can you stay here with him, please? And feed him, from your wrist?"

"Sure." Christy says.

Elijah gentle wipes his hands with a washcloth and slowly walks away.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Klaus, still a bit weak, and glances at Christy, who's sitting in the armchair.

"Christy?" Klaus says.

Christy looks at Klaus and gets up and sits down at his bedside. "Hi, Klaus."