Chapter Six

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, and Freya are sitting in the study.

"So, are we gonna trust Christy or not?", Hayley asks them, sitting on a sofa.

"She has my trust." Elijah tells them.

"You shouldn't trust her so quickly, Elijah." Klaus says.

"She saved you from Sophie and Sabine." Freya tells Klaus.

"Oh, please, Christy can save anyone from harm", Klaus says, pouring himself a glass of bourbon and turning around to them. "She has to earn my trust."

"Of course she does, Niklaus", Elijah says to him.

"You've known her for five minutes and you already trust her." Klaus says to Elijah. "Seems like you're intrigued by her."

"She has to earn my trust as well", Hayley says, sitting in a sofa chair.

"I've already texted Christy." Freya says to them.

Christy walks in the study. "Freya, I got your text."

"Oh, good, you're here." Klaus says, walking to her. "Perhaps, we can learn more about you."

Christy and Klaus exchange intense looks at each other. She walks pass him, sitting in a sofa chair.

"First question: give me a reason why I should trust you?" Klaus asks her.

Christy looks at him, intensely. "You don't have to trust me to know me. I was already a sorceress. I just needed to trigger it."

"Who are you?", Hayley asked her.

"I was born to Ames and Nadia Nelson. My mother was a sorceress. And my father was a carpenter."

THEN

Ames is chopping some wood with a axe, outside of his home.

Christy (VO) My father was an intelligent man. He wanted to be happy.

As Ames is chopping some wood, he manages to see Nadia planting some seeds in her flower garden at her house.

Nadia and Ames manages to see each other and exchange looks.

Christy (VO) That happiness was in a form my mother.

At a flower shop, Nadia is buying some flowers and puts them in her basket. She turns around and accidentally bumps into Ames, who catches her basket of flowers.