Chapter Twenty Two

THE NEXT MORNING AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND, in Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Christy is asleep in their bed, wearing a silk dark pink camisole nightgown.

Klaus slowly walks inside and sits down at her bedside. And gently strokes her hair with his fingers. Christy slowly awakens and looks at Klaus.

"Good morning, Christy." Klaus says with a smile.

"Good morning, Klaus." Christy says.

Klaus and Christy exchange smiles at each other.

"Happy Wedding." Klaus says.

"Happy Wedding to you too, Klaus." Christy says, and sits up straight with the bedcover covering the lower half of her body. "We're getting married. Cold feet?"

"Not at all." Klaus says. "You?"

"Not at all." Christy says.

Klaus and Christy exchange happy smiles at each other.

"Rebekah already has a wedding dress for you. And she has prepared the wedding in the ballroom." Klaus says.

Christy becomes impressed. "Wow. Rebekah?"

"Rebekah has a thing for formals." Klaus says. "Well then, you and I need to get ready."

"Okay." Christy says.

Klaus kisses Christy's forehead and gets up, and walks away.

                 A few minutes after . . . .

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

In the wedding decorated ballroom, Christy looks around at the wedding decorated chairs as she slowly walks down the aisle.

"Lovely, isn't it?" Rebekah says, and slowly walks up to Christy. "Is it too much?"

"No, not at all, I love it, Bekah." Christy says with a small smile. "By the way, Klaus said that you have a wedding dress for me."

"Of course." Rebekah says.

Now, in the upstairs study, Christy is looking through some wedding dresses that Rebekah has for her.

"I was gonna pick out a wedding dress, but since you're the beautiful bride." Rebekah says.

"Thank you, Rebekah. I really love the wedding dresses." Christy says.

"Perhaps, I'm jealous of you, Christiana. You're getting married to my paranoid, tempered brother, Klaus." Rebekah says, sitting on the sofa.

"You don't have to be jealous of me, Rebekah." Christy says.