Chapter Eight

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, In Klaus's art studio, Klaus is painting on his canvas. As he's painting, his mind drifts off to Christy. Sure, there's an intense attraction between Klaus and Christy, and yes, there is something there between them, but Klaus proceeds to brush it off.

"Klaus, can we talk?" Marcel asks, slowly walks inside Klaus's art studio.

"About what?" Klaus asks.

"You were right." Marcel says. "Christy can take care of herself. I was little overprotective."

"Obviously." Klaus says, and looks at Marcel. "I told you that Christy didn't anyone protecting her. And speaking of Christy, where is she?"

"I don't know." Marcel says, and smiles softly at Klaus. "You're starting to like her, are you, Klaus? Klaus Mikaelson has a romantic crush on Christy?"

"Is there something that you want, Marcel?" Klaus asks him.

"Nothing much, but I'll see you around, Klaus." Marcel says, and walks away from him.

Klaus pulls out his phone and looks at Christy's phone contact. He gently hovers his thumb over Christy's phone number. And presses it.

"Hi, Klaus." Christy says.

But Klaus doesn't say anything, he just holds his phone to his ear.

"Klaus?" Christy says on the phone. "Klaus?"

Klaus is about to say something, but Christy hangs up her phone. Klaus sighs to himself.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy walks inside Klaus's bedroom to see him, sitting on his ottoman, drinking bourbon.

"What are you doing here?" Klaus asks her.

"Umm, you phone called me, so, what the hell do you want, Klaus?" Christy asks him.

Klaus gets up and walks over to the dresser and gently sets down his bourbon atop of the dresser.

"You know, what, fuck this." Christy says, and walks away.

Klaus vamp-speeds in front of her. Christy looks at him, annoyed.

"Klaus?" Christy says.

Klaus kisses Christy. She pulls away from him. He and she exchange intense looks at each other.

"What the hell?" Christy says to Klaus, annoyed, that he would kiss her.