Chapter Twelve

That same evening...

Christy regains her conscious and finds herself tied up to a chair. She glances at a fireplace. But her eyesight is a bit blurry.

 But her eyesight is a bit blurry

"I apologize for your eyesight." says Genevieve. "I gave you a magical dose."

"Where the fuck am I?" Christy asks Genevieve.

"You're still in the French Quarter. You're an a abandoned home." Genevieve says.

"Genevieve, let me out of here, or so help me, I will magically make your head explode." Christy says, threatening Genevieve.

"How threatening of you." Genevieve says to Christy. "You really think that Klaus loves you? He's using you, Christy. And once he's done with you, you're nothing to him, but a loose end."

Christy rolls her eyes, annoyed. "Genevieve, why can't you let bygones be bygones? You were sleeping with Klaus and you betrayed him, and for what? A grimoire?"

"Do you really think that Klaus cares about you, Christy? He does not." Genevieve says.

"Says the witch bitch who spread her legs for him, am I correct, Niklaus?" Christy says.

Klaus slowly walks inside the abandoned home. He and Genevieve exchange intense looks at each other.

"How did you find me, Nik?" Genevieve asks him.

"Courtesy of Sophie Devereaux's locator spell." Klaus says, and glances at Christy. "You okay?"

"I'm good." Christy says.

"How sweet." Genevieve says. "Yet, pathetic."

Genevieve magically thrusts her hand at Klaus, inflicting aneurysm. Klaus falls on the floor, gently holding his head with her hand.

Christy looks at Genevieve, and makes her eyes glow blue, magically untying herself from the chair. And lunges at Genevieve.

Christy and Genevieve falls on the floor, causing Genevieve's aneurysm on Klaus.

With a little bit of her strength, Christy punches Genevieve in her face. Klaus slowly gets up to his feet.

Klaus vamp-speeds them both out of the abandoned house.

⚜️⚜️

CHRISTY'S APARTMENT

That night, in the kitchen, Christy is wearing a camisole silk nightgown.

Klaus slowly walks up behind Christy and gently wraps his arms around her waist. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine. Nothing I can't handle." Christy says, and she slowly turns around to look at him. "You should be with Elijah."