Chapter Nine

3rd POV, MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, the preparations for the festival has began in the courtyard. In Klaus's bedroom, he and Genevieve has began a relationship.

"I assume that you've heard about Christy Nelson. She's been quite occupied with gaining trust." says Genevieve, wearing her bra and undies, and a burgundy knit cardigan.

"Yes, of course. Christy is trying to gain everyone's good graces." Klaus says as he paints on his canvas.

"But there's something I don't quite understand." Genevieve says, and slowly walks up behind Klaus. "If Christy is such a sorceress, why hasn't she used her magic?"

"I don't know, perhaps, you can asks her yourself." says Klaus, and looks at Genevieve. "There's a festival party here this evening, I'm pretty sure that Christy will be here."

"Excellent." Genevieve says with a smile, and gently wraps her arms around Klaus's neck. "I do like it when you become mischievous, Nik."

"Being mischievous is what I'm great at

"Being mischievous is what I'm great at." Klaus says with sly grin.

⚜️⚜️

BOOKSTORE

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Sitting in a booth table with her to-go cup McCafé caramel Frappuccino, Christy sips on it while reading a romance book.

Klaus slides into the booth table across from her. "Hi."

Christy glances at Klaus. "Hi, Klaus."

"So, you like romance books." says Klaus.

"I do." Christy says. "What are you doing here? And how did you know I was here?"

"I have my ways, Love." Klaus says with a smirk, but his smirk fades away. "What do you want to know about me, Christiana?"