Chapter Nineteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

In the courtyard, wearing her dirty blonde hair in a half up, half down hairstyle, Christy is sitting on the sofa, drinking orange juice. A compelled woman is pouring some blood into a glass of bourbon.

Klaus slowly walks up to the compelled woman, who gives him the bourbon and slowly walks away from him.

"So, what's on your agenda?" Christy asks her fiancé.

"Actually, I was gonna asks you the same thing." says Klaus, and sits down in the sofa chair. "Perhaps, we can take a stroll around Bourbon Street or admire canvas paintings at Jackson Square."

Christy chuckles, which makes Klaus smiles.

"You seem a little better." Klaus says.

"Yeah. I am, don't I?" Christy says with a smile.

Klaus and Christy exchange smiles at each other.

"Klaus? Christy?" Marcel says, walking inside the courtyard.

"Hey, Marcel." Christy says to her best friend. "What's up?"

"We have a witchy problem?" Marcel says.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other. And looks at Marcel again.

⚜️⚜️

THE CAULDRON

Klaus, Christy and Marcel are looking at two desiccated male vampire bodies in a salt circle sigil. With Papa Tunde's mark on their foreheads.

"It's sacrificial magic. Papa Tunde is using two of my vampire guys to channel his magic." Marcel says.

"Where is Papa Tunde?" Christy asks.

"Don't know. But he can be anywhere in the French Quarter." Marcel says.

Christy walks away from Klaus and Marcel. Klaus looks at her and walks after her.

"Where are you off to?" Klaus asks Christy.

Christy looks at Klaus. "Maybe, Freya can pinpoint Papa Tunde's location with her magic."

"Be careful." Klaus says.

Christy kisses Klaus's forehead and walks away from him. Klaus turns around and looks at Marcel, who has a small smile on his face.

"What are you smiling at?" Klaus asks Marcel.

"Oh, nothing. I'm happy for you, Klaus. I didn't think you had it in you." says Marcel.